Author Topic: Sccit & Siavash The Grouch Present.. FATLIP ft KRAYZIE BONE - DUST IN THE WIND  (Read 705 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Damn you guys produced the hell out of that joint… Dogg and Sccit really upped their game behind the boards… you added like a saxophones and that high pitched whistle sound reminds me of some samples Johnny J was using with a lot of those Pac bootlegs that came out after he died.. because it gives that life after death heavenly graveyard 🪦 RIP affect

Dope shit homies I added it to my current ITunes playlist
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Damn you guys produced the hell out of that joint… Dogg and Sccit really upped their game behind the boards… you added like a saxophones and that high pitched whistle sound reminds me of some samples Johnny J was using with a lot of those Pac bootlegs that came out after he died.. because it gives that life after death heavenly graveyard 🪦 RIP affect

Dope shit homies I added it to my current ITunes playlist

glad you like it .. the live sax was the final addition

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

glad you like it .. the live sax was the final addition

ya'll didn't rap on it... but if ya'll was rapping I would've said to go a little heavier on the R.I.P. lyrics and just make this track an all out R.I.P. track to dead homies. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

wrappin up the final joint featuring myself n it’s time to press these mufuckaz up

8)

Sccit

new single comin soon

WAKE UP featuring RBX & M.O

:urwelcome:

astra4322

new single comin soon

WAKE UP featuring RBX & M.O

:urwelcome:

Good news. I want the full album  8)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

abusive

Don't get me wrong, it's ok. I'm just sayin' tho, if Dr. Dre had produced it, man it would be so much better. Y'all three produced it but Dre would have produced it produced it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Don't get me wrong, it's ok. I'm just sayin' tho, if Dr. Dre had produced it, man it would be so much better. Y'all three produced it but Dre would have produced it produced it.

man that whole dre debate consuming u somethin serious, huh? lmao

u bein sarcastic, but u actually right tho.  dre would take this to another level.

:deezamn:

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

man that whole dre debate consuming u somethin serious, huh? lmao

u bein sarcastic, but u actually right tho.  dre would take this to another level.

:deezamn:
You just threw yourself and the other two produces under the bus but yeah, it's me that's consumed with him.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

You just threw yourself and the other two produces under the bus but yeah, it's me that's consumed with him.

i threw myself under the bus by saying dre could make this better?

that’s like claimin a basketball team is throwin themselves under the bus for sayin that acquiring prime kobe would make them better..

homie, u gota put your guard down and let go of that pride. it’s prevalent in every post of yours. a little humility goes a long way my dude.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Of course Dre would produce this better lol

Sccit

Of course Dre would produce this better lol

be careful, you’re throwing me under the bus

:ray: