Author Topic: keefe d goes in on daz, says one time kilt biggie  (Read 928 times)

abusive

keefe d goes in on daz, says one time kilt biggie
« on: September 01, 2021, 02:53:02 PM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: keefe d goes in on daz, says one time kilt biggie
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 09:23:12 PM »
I wish the interviewer would've been more up on what Keefe was saying because it sounded like he was talking about the title track, track 9 on RRGB.  What line specifically set Keefe off?  Cause I thought Daz was just talkin shit on the track, didn't think he was doing any name dropping or speaking on specific incident or person

All these cats that road for Pac and say they were down for Pac and yet this dude is walking around freely running his mouth that he was an accomplice to Pac's murder and in the car with Orlando??

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:15:29 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 12:51:51 PM »
I wish the interviewer would've been more up on what Keefe was saying because it sounded like he was talking about the title track, track 9 on RRGB.  What line specifically set Keefe off?  Cause I thought Daz was just talkin shit on the track, didn't think he was doing any name dropping or speaking on specific incident or person

All these cats that road for Pac and say they were down for Pac and yet this dude is walking around freely running his mouth that he was an accomplice to Pac's murder and in the car with Orlando??

because people close to pac and the investigation know the truth. I doubt Keefe was even in Vegas at that time.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 01:11:55 PM »
so daz went from claimin rollin 20s to claimin insane?

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 12:30:00 AM »
because people close to pac and the investigation know the truth. I doubt Keefe was even in Vegas at that time.

and the truth is...?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 12:52:28 AM »
so daz went from claimin rollin 20s to claimin insane?

I think Keefe D was probably right... what's interesting about the Dogg Pound is for all the Crip shit that they've been talking all this year I've never heard of these cats ever gettin a case or gettin involved in anything.  Which is okay... I'm not saying that they studio gangstaz or nothing like that...

..But I am saying that Keefe might have a point and their affiliation might not be that deep
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 08:54:34 AM »
I think Keefe D was probably right... what's interesting about the Dogg Pound is for all the Crip shit that they've been talking all this year I've never heard of these cats ever gettin a case or gettin involved in anything.  Which is okay... I'm not saying that they studio gangstaz or nothing like that...

..But I am saying that Keefe might have a point and their affiliation might not be that deep

snoop started out sellin dope for icg and then was claimin 20s later on

eazy was callin em studio gangstaz from the jump

abusive

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 12:50:08 PM »
and the truth is...?
no one they said was in the car matches the description yaki gave, Keefe recanted his confession.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 07:37:05 PM »

snoop started out sellin dope for icg and then was claimin 20s later on

eazy was callin em studio gangstaz from the jump

Part of the reason I say Keefe might be right is that he only called out Daz and Kurupt he actually confirmed Snoop's status.  And that makes sense.   How Eazy E calling Snoop a studio gangsta when Snoop did a fuccin year in the joint before he became famous and at the time Eazy was calling him studio gangsta Snoop was on trial for murder.  Have you read Snoop's Autobiography?  He details his gang affiliation at length (and as he's going into it it was like for a time Snoop describes it like one of the best times in his life) and it all sounds legit.

Dogg Pound on the other hand you never heard them getting into any trouble or any cases or anything all those years.  I think first time I ever heard anything was like 2017 Daz had that weed incident or something. 

So if it comes to the gang affiliation you really got to separate Snoop from Daz and Kurupt... Snoop's was more legit like Keefe says.  Nate and Warren were both more gangsta in real life than Daz and Kurupt.

No hate, I love Daz and Kurupt and not callin them fake or anything, their music is raw and you can hear the reality behind it in the way they kicked their verses back then -- but if you look at real life then you gotta think maybe Keefe got a point

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 10:42:00 AM »
Part of the reason I say Keefe might be right is that he only called out Daz and Kurupt he actually confirmed Snoop's status.  And that makes sense.   How Eazy E calling Snoop a studio gangsta when Snoop did a fuccin year in the joint before he became famous and at the time Eazy was calling him studio gangsta Snoop was on trial for murder.  Have you read Snoop's Autobiography?  He details his gang affiliation at length (and as he's going into it it was like for a time Snoop describes it like one of the best times in his life) and it all sounds legit.

Dogg Pound on the other hand you never heard them getting into any trouble or any cases or anything all those years.  I think first time I ever heard anything was like 2017 Daz had that weed incident or something. 

So if it comes to the gang affiliation you really got to separate Snoop from Daz and Kurupt... Snoop's was more legit like Keefe says.  Nate and Warren were both more gangsta in real life than Daz and Kurupt.

No hate, I love Daz and Kurupt and not callin them fake or anything, their music is raw and you can hear the reality behind it in the way they kicked their verses back then -- but if you look at real life then you gotta think maybe Keefe got a point

none of these guys are fake they just was never in the streets puttin in work like you’d imagine

snoops murder trial was based on his body guard shooting some1 who ran up. honestly that can happen to any star, gangsta or not .. so that really has no barring on how much work he actually put in. a lot of og’s from the set have called out snoop over the years..  not sayin it’s true, and it’s prolly rooted in envy, but most these rappers is closer to will smith than they is to tookie williams

Proc pka KP

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 11:30:51 AM »
The ATL weed case is a joke. It's not close to gangsta, just a bad venue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 12:15:04 PM »
none of these guys are fake they just was never in the streets puttin in work like you’d imagine

snoops murder trial was based on his body guard shooting some1 who ran up. honestly that can happen to any star, gangsta or not .. so that really has no barring on how much work he actually put in. a lot of og’s from the set have called out snoop over the years..  not sayin it’s true, and it’s prolly rooted in envy, but most these rappers is closer to will smith than they is to tookie williams

his murder case was gangsta shit... So imagine if it was Will Smith.  And Will Smith had an altercation outside his apartment with a gang member.  First of all that probably wouldn't happen.  Then... after the altercation, would Will Smith then go hop in a car with his bodygaurd and go looking for the guy?  And then circle around following him in a park?  Then the bodyguard kill the guy? 

That's what happened.  It was st8 gangsta shit.  It wasn't like he like Kevin Costner move protecting Whitney Houston while she's on stage

Okka

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 01:46:42 PM »

You don't know what you're talking about. People like Mob James say Kurupt was the most stand up guy out of all of them.

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 02:05:44 PM »
his murder case was gangsta shit... So imagine if it was Will Smith.  And Will Smith had an altercation outside his apartment with a gang member.  First of all that probably wouldn't happen.  Then... after the altercation, would Will Smith then go hop in a car with his bodygaurd and go looking for the guy?  And then circle around following him in a park?  Then the bodyguard kill the guy? 

That's what happened.  It was st8 gangsta shit.  It wasn't like he like Kevin Costner move protecting Whitney Houston while she's on stage

did you know that fake gangstas are the most likely to have altercations wit real gs puttin in work?

that’s because the real ones don’t like that shit n make it a point to catch the fake ones slippin

that would never happen to will smith because he doesn’t claim shit

i would also kill some1 who ran up on me n tried to kill me.. that dont make me a gangsta tho

that said, i’m not sayin snoop aint verified. it’s just known he wasn’t out on the frontline puttin in work like that.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 02:36:53 PM »
Infinite is getting pwnd is this post.