Author Topic: Eazy-E Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of MFKing Compton (Question)  (Read 1407 times)

DEKO

Re: Eazy-E Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of MFKing Compton (Question)
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2021, 06:42:15 AM »
Little bit off-topic, but cool Eazy-E interview nontheless from August 1994:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-08-05-ca-23722-story.html

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2021, 05:59:28 AM »
Yeah, there was an interview with Tomica Wright some years back where she confirmed that there were a number of songs that had scratch vocals but were not completed, as well as some songs that were complete or near complete that “disappeared” around that time that Eazy went into the hospital.  Ruthless would have the rights to the songs but doesn’t have literal possession of them. 

I believe there were members of Bone who claimed there was an unreleased song with Eazy called “Artillery Shop.”  I don’t know what this could have been and I don’t remember it being mentioned in the Tomica Wright interview.

In addition to those tracks though, there are also OG versions to the two tracks that were released on the Decade of Game Album, “Black Nigga Killa,” and “24 Hours to Live.”  The original versions were produced by the artist, Homicide, but they were remixed by L.T. Hutton.  There are also OG versions of all the tracks which appears on the “Godfather of Gangsta Rap EP,” which was released as part of the “Impact of a Legend” set.  I know some of the tracks were originally produced by Dj Yella and Big Hutch from Above the Law.  And I believe at least one of the tracks had a verse that was originally supposed to be used on the unreleased GBM (Gangsta Bitch Mentality) album.

Interesting.
Do u have the links of those interview with Tomica???

Also, where did u learn Homicide was the one that Produced BNK & 24 Hours To Live?
The track that Eazy and GBM worked together and got remixed for Impact Of A Legend was No More Tears.
I thought that the Bone Thugs & Eazy song was a fake rumor

teletomble

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2021, 09:50:46 AM »
Interesting.

Also, where did u learn Homicide was the one that Produced BNK & 24 Hours To Live?
The track that Eazy and GBM worked together and got remixed for Impact Of A Legend was No More Tears.

Dismost (https://www.instagram.com/dismost/) claims to been the writer of 24 Hours To Live and that Bobcat produced the original.
(Interview with him)

The following users thanked this post: Mak_Corleone

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2021, 07:30:17 AM »
Interesting.

Regarding the Tomica interview, it can be read here…

https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/eazy-e-wife-tomica-new-interview-on-everything.141166/

I may have misremembered who produced the original version of “24 Hours to Live,” but Homicide definitely produced the original version of “B.N.K.”  Back in 1998, Ruthless Records held a record release party for the album “A Decade of Game.”  BET televised large parts of this party and conducted interviews with some of the guests.  One of the artists they interviewed was Homicide.  At the start of the interview, he mentions that he produced the track “B.N.K.” 

As far as Bone having unreleased tracks with Eazy, the only one that sounds like it was confirmed was a longer version of “Sleepwalkers,” which had more Eazy vocals, but unfortunately was accidentally erased.  There have been rumors about that “Artillery Shop” song as well as a different version of “Mr. Bill Collector,” that supposedly had Eazy vocals, but I don’t know if either of those have ever been confirmed as real.

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2021, 06:09:46 PM »
Regarding the Tomica interview, it can be read here…

https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/eazy-e-wife-tomica-new-interview-on-everything.141166/

I may have misremembered who produced the original version of “24 Hours to Live,” but Homicide definitely produced the original version of “B.N.K.”  Back in 1998, Ruthless Records held a record release party for the album “A Decade of Game.”  BET televised large parts of this party and conducted interviews with some of the guests.  One of the artists they interviewed was Homicide.  At the start of the interview, he mentions that he produced the track “B.N.K.” 

As far as Bone having unreleased tracks with Eazy, the only one that sounds like it was confirmed was a longer version of “Sleepwalkers,” which had more Eazy vocals, but unfortunately was accidentally erased.  There have been rumors about that “Artillery Shop” song as well as a different version of “Mr. Bill Collector,” that supposedly had Eazy vocals, but I don’t know if either of those have ever been confirmed as real.

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2021, 10:43:26 PM »

Man, that’s really cool!  I’d never heard that before!  Is that the most complete version that has leaked?  I have to wonder why that version didn’t make the album, unless that’s another one that ended up being stolen.

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2021, 11:02:41 AM »
This is a post of the admin @ https://bonethugsnharmony.boards.net/thread/392/eazys-bodyguard-bill-collector-sleepwalkers said about this
Interesting conversation between BaddLuck (Eazy's bodyguard) and DJ U-Neek (The producer of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) on facebook!

"Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN A MINUTE UNEEK WHEN ME & ANIMAL USE TO BODYGUARD BONE THUGS... BADDLUCK WAS ME LOL, IM STILL DOIN MUSIK THOUGH

Tim Middleton What's up bro. Someone told me years ago you have the original Sleep Walkers and Mr. Bill Collector with Eazy-E's verse on DAT or cassette ?

Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong Eazy told me years ago to hold on to the Dat when we was recording at Studio kats(94) he didn't trust 1 of the Engineers at that time

Tim Middleton Let's hope BaddLuck has it to release. He was one of Eazy-E's bodyguard hired for us at the studio he witness history in the making of E. 1999 Eternal. Shout out to Animal, The Twins and my man BaddLuck.

Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong Tim Middleton Salute!!!100"

These are comments this post from June 26th;
"Had lunch with Krayzie today my man got a lot of things going. Get ready for some new music and the kick off of B.T.N.H Recordings. I want to give a shout out to Punch of T D.E showing much love & respect for Leathaface. Lookout for Krayzie Bone presents R&B Live in Cleveland"

Reading through comments the OG of Sleepwalkers supposedly features Flesh N Bone & BG Knocc Out, along with a long Eazy E verse dissing Dre & Snoop

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2021, 12:31:09 PM »

damn this the first time i’m hearin this

gota get a leak of this asap

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »
This is a post of the admin @ https://bonethugsnharmony.boards.net/thread/392/eazys-bodyguard-bill-collector-sleepwalkers said about thisReading through comments the OG of Sleepwalkers supposedly features Flesh N Bone & BG Knocc Out, along with a long Eazy E verse dissing Dre & Snoop

That’s interesting.  I wonder if Knoccout and Flesh have the same verses as on their “Comin’ to Serve Ya” track from
 Flesh N Bone’s first solo album.  I always thought it was interesting that that song and “Sleepwalkers” basically have the same beat.

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 04:20:20 AM »
That’s interesting.  I wonder if Knoccout and Flesh have the same verses as on their “Comin’ to Serve Ya” track from
 Flesh N Bone’s first solo album.  I always thought it was interesting that that song and “Sleepwalkers” basically have the same beat.
Damn, now i havent heard that track b4.
Similar beat, who produced it???
Thats a very good question.

Recently, i was listening to Tony A podcast and he had Julio G.
Julio G explained how he and Tony G build a studio in one of Eazy’s houses and they were there when Eazy, Ren & Yella recorded Tha Muthaphukkin Real.
Has very nice stories about Eric.
Then, i looked if Tony G had an interview with Tony A and he said the same thing.
Also said Creep N Crawl was recorded there.
They both mention that Tomica was there with Eazy during those days, and thats something most affiliates of E said that they never knew about Tomica.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2021, 03:34:44 AM »
Damn, now i havent heard that track b4.
Similar beat, who produced it???
Thats a very good question.

Tony C produced "Coming 2 Serve You".

The following users thanked this post: Mak_Corleone

Teddy Loc

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2022, 06:36:04 PM »
It's my favorite Eazy-E album. Eazy sounds well polished and tracks like I'm Sorry Louie and Creep N Crawl are insane!

"Creep N Craw" is dope. Real Talk.
#NoDoubt