Author Topic: Decoding Snoop Dogg's "Murder Was The Case" video  (Read 253 times)

abusive

Decoding Snoop Dogg's "Murder Was The Case" video
« on: September 28, 2021, 06:37:34 PM »

Matthew 4:8-10
King James Version

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

≠=========≠
Some Bible verses related to Eternal Life from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Re: Decoding Snoop Dogg's "Murder Was The Case" video
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 06:39:47 PM »
I guess Snoop would rather be a lion for a day rather than a lamb who lives forever.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 12:08:55 PM »
Back when snoopy was a deviant christian. Now he's rastafari (so he says)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

abusive

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 01:16:44 PM »
Whoever keeps lowering my karma is pathetic and needs to get a life.  :dirty: