Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT PRISON CALLS LEAK  (Read 590 times)

Sccit

SUGE KNIGHT PRISON CALLS LEAK
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:49:12 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: SUGE KNIGHT PRISON CALLS LEAK
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 03:46:42 AM »
Dope, gonna check this out...

...Suge is like a relic from the past at this point.  He's kind of like me, he doesn't fit in any more into this New World Order.

I will try to find the old thread I made but I predicted Suge would be killed like 1 or 2 years before he got inprisoned for running over someone in a truck.  I just had a feeling Suge was gonna be taken out of the world.. not cause I don't love Suge but just cause he is too real and the new NWO world is all fake
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 07:25:04 AM »
They listen to these calls in real time. He'll probably lose phone privileges if not back to solitary. Suge just don't give a fuck he's going to conduct his business and threaten people regardless.

abusive

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 11:38:45 AM »
Funny how this leaks right after his Convo with Jo Jo. I said they were going to shut him down so he couldn't eat and now they have a reason to.

Dope, gonna check this out...

...Suge is like a relic from the past at this point.  He's kind of like me, he doesn't fit in any more into this New World Order.

I will try to find the old thread I made but I predicted Suge would be killed like 1 or 2 years before he got inprisoned for running over someone in a truck.  I just had a feeling Suge was gonna be taken out of the world.. not cause I don't love Suge but just cause he is too real and the new NWO world is all fake

The nwo ain't here yet imo. NWO = Global religion/currency/government all centered around the beast. The only thing we have is global government. The other two are taking shape tho.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 06:33:29 PM »
Isn't that the guy from Gangster Chronicles who's the cop from Compton? How funny  ;D