Author Topic: Had dream Sccit beat the shit out some fools causing static  (Read 1025 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had dream Sccit beat the shit out some fools causing static
« on: October 14, 2021, 11:10:19 PM »
So we was all at the bus stop and some fools came up startin some static so Sccit came and stood just to the right of me like Hussein Fatal and Pac when Nas and Pac were lining up at the 96’ music awards except this time the beef wasn’t squashed Sccit was ready to test Trace ones loyalty to LAMB so he starts letting off... and I jumped up to block the counterpunch and accidentally blocked Sccit’s combo...

Everything started to scatter so I finally got a hold of one of them and put in work...

Then the dream switched and I was like Pac and Big track “runnin from the police” except I was solo running thru the woods behind a neighborhood from my childhood when I accidentally ran thru some peoples house trying to escape I told them it was an accident and I was lost—this part is a re-occurring dream I always go thru this house when running from the cops thru the woods behind a neighborhood where I grew up so the woman of the house offered to drive me home and on the way I saw all these historical sites around my city that I didn’t know about like Spartans and Native American history type stuff, and Amish people and whatnot it was spectacular tour thru underground and unknown history in route back to my house and then I made a move on the woman and the girl told me she wanted to fucc me and I was like “aren’t you married” and she said doesn’t matter I’m a princess (not real princess she was just being funny) and like a lot of my dreams my next worry was I didn’t have a condom (this always happens in my dreams when I’m about to get down I can’t find proper condom!!)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

Re: Had dream Sccit beat the shit out some fools causing static
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 11:50:10 PM »
Lol @ the woods. Your world. Would you rather go out like Brian Laundrie or Brian Nichols?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 05:52:48 AM »
Lol @ the woods. Your world. Would you rather go out like Brian Laundrie or Brian Nichols?

Don’t know either of them...

..but yeah where I grew up in the Kansas City area it was a hobby as a kid to “go back in the woods” it was like our way of finding adventure.. we have a lot of them behind neighborhoods in the area and so the woods behind my neighborhood had a lot of great myth and mystery about it as kids and we would spread legends about finding coyotes back there or being chased by bumbs who lived back there, or venturing too far and getting lost or ending up on other side of city, or even hiding out in the woods after running from the cops for doing like small time vandalism kids do like smashing pumpkins 🎃 at Halloween or whatever

So one of my re-occurring dreams is always escaping thru the woods behind my old neighborhood
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 07:03:50 AM »
Sccit be crazy like that.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 09:21:46 AM »
So we was all at the bus stop and some fools came up startin some static so Sccit came and stood just to the right of me like Hussein Fatal and Pac when Nas and Pac were lining up at the 96’ music awards except this time the beef wasn’t squashed Sccit was ready to test Trace ones loyalty to LAMB so he starts letting off... and I jumped up to block the counterpunch and accidentally blocked Sccit’s combo...

Everything started to scatter so I finally got a hold of one of them and put in work...

Then the dream switched and I was like Pac and Big track “runnin from the police” except I was solo running thru the woods behind a neighborhood from my childhood when I accidentally ran thru some peoples house trying to escape I told them it was an accident and I was lost—this part is a re-occurring dream I always go thru this house when running from the cops thru the woods behind a neighborhood where I grew up so the woman of the house offered to drive me home and on the way I saw all these historical sites around my city that I didn’t know about like Spartans and Native American history type stuff, and Amish people and whatnot it was spectacular tour thru underground and unknown history in route back to my house and then I made a move on the woman and the girl told me she wanted to fucc me and I was like “aren’t you married” and she said doesn’t matter I’m a princess (not real princess she was just being funny) and like a lot of my dreams my next worry was I didn’t have a condom (this always happens in my dreams when I’m about to get down I can’t find proper condom!!)

this dream indicates your will to be loyal and acceptance of accidentally fucking off your loyalty by trying to prove yourself

then it jumped to your reoccurring woods dream because thats your go-to escape from reality and instead of facing your thoughts head on and making right on your flaws, you typically prefer to disregard your difficulties and replace them with something more simple

Proc pka KP

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 03:21:23 PM »
Skkit be

Emphasize on the 'be'. Skkit don't be an east european wannabe Socal nicca like you Tanner.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:34:44 PM by Taco Ruiz »

Jome

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 06:01:53 PM »
Emphasize on the 'be'. Skkit don't be an east european wannabe Socal nicca like you Tanner.

Cool story.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2021, 06:16:34 PM »
Cool story.

I could tell the one about you having gay sex on cam but nah.

Btw Tanner figures you'd show up in this other post www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,218704
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 06:23:18 PM by Taco Ruiz »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2021, 12:47:27 AM »

this dream indicates your will to be loyal and acceptance of accidentally fucking off your loyalty by trying to prove yourself

then it jumped to your reoccurring woods dream because thats your go-to escape from reality and instead of facing your thoughts head on and making right on your flaws, you typically prefer to disregard your difficulties and replace them with something more simple

Interesting interpretation... or it could be a result of your "disloyal" accusations that fly in the face of my intentions and my record at the forum defending you from 2001 up through 2014 when your new homie Petey & company had even gone so low as to attacking your family, Infinite had an unblemished record and was there having your back in those rhymes in case you forgot and twisted his intentions to be something else...

but it's what came first the chicken or the egg

Jome

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »
I could tell the one about you having gay sex on cam but nah.

Btw Tanner figures you'd show up in this other post www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,218704

Keep your homoerotic fantasies and inferiority complexes under wraps, you're embarrassing yourself.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 09:07:07 AM »
Keep your homoerotic fantasies and inferiority complexes under wraps, you're embarrassing yourself.

Not even close Tanner. Your embarrassment level can never be match. You're forever the website's joke.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 09:08:14 AM »
Interesting interpretation... or it could be a result of your "disloyal" accusations that fly in the face of my intentions and my record at the forum defending you from 2001 up through 2014 when your new homie Petey & company had even gone so low as to attacking your family, Infinite had an unblemished record and was there having your back in those rhymes in case you forgot and twisted his intentions to be something else...

but it's what came first the chicken or the egg

You were x'd out of lamb not for loyalty but bipolar insecurities

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 09:49:30 AM »
Not even close Tanner. Your embarrassment level can never be match. You're forever the website's joke.

Do have any proof Jome is Tanner or you’re just continuing your trolling ways

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 09:56:29 AM »
Do have any proof Jome is Tanner or you’re just continuing your trolling ways

trollin

he was doin a good job bein a normal functioning human for a minute but he couldn’t help himself

like you when it comes to white bitches with dirty feet

:hubie:

Proc pka KP

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 11:16:52 AM »
Jome cleared this up. I got misinformation.