Author Topic: WARREN G IS LOWKEY MAD THAT SNOOP SAID HE AND KUUPT WROTE HIS REGULATE ALBUM  (Read 1190 times)

Sccit

Jay_J

he didnt sound mad to me.

but he wanted to fix a misunderstanding early.

i guess most of the people thought that snoop and kurupt wrote all the lyrics for the album. he just says that they helped with a few songs and he wrote the rest.

astra4322

The album is so short that's a shame. Classic anyway no matter who wrote it.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

HighEyeCue

tbh I don't know why Snoop brought it up again in the first place

The album is so short that's a shame. Classic anyway no matter who wrote it.

the album is underrated imo...I think it is in the same category as the great Death Row albums

abusive

One of the greatest albums ever. The production is incredible.

Snoop went out his way to talk bad about Suge but he just comes off as a snake who snaked Suge by breaching his contact with DR. But we're supposed to look at Suge as the bad guy as Snoop admits to commiting fraud. Make it make sense y'all
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

he didnt sound mad to me.

but he wanted to fix a misunderstanding early.

i guess most of the people thought that snoop and kurupt wrote all the lyrics for the album. he just says that they helped with a few songs and he wrote the rest.

he started the post wit “i don’t know what’s goin on” …. every1 was talkin bout how snoop & kurupt ghost wrote the entire album due to snoops breakfast club interview and it clearly had him feelin some typa way. glad he cleared it up, but it’s absolutely upsetting to an artist to see people tryna discredit their contributions.

The following users thanked this post: h2k4

Proc pka KP

This is already discussed in another post. Seems much to do about nothing.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Hope we get to hear the Snoop version of “This DJ” at some point.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

This is already discussed in another post. Seems much to do about nothing.
Nah. In twenty five years from now people are going to be saying that Snoop ghostwrote the entire album. Too many outlets have already taken Snoop's statement and run with it. Warren's tweet hasn't gotten nearly the amount of attention that Snoop's statement has gotten. The internet wins.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

HighEyeCue

the hardcore DPG fan can probably figure out on their own what Snoop and Kurupt wrote

to the rest though its not so obvious and any discredit to Warren is a shame

dnjp4life

Hope we get to hear the Snoop version of “This DJ” at some point.

I doubt there’s a recorded version with Snoop vocals, I’m guessing he just wrote the lyrics for Warren to rap.

Sccit

I doubt there’s a recorded version with Snoop vocals, I’m guessing he just wrote the lyrics for Warren to rap.

maybe but wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a reference track too

Proc pka KP

maybe but wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a reference track too

Snoop is notorious for jacking other people's shit. He took Lakers girl song and added his updated vocals about the team.

Duckasuckin

I have always felt like Warren G was the little brother of West coast G rap stars like Snoop and never got the credit he deserved.

Tony Trey

I have always felt like Warren G was the little brother of West coast G rap stars like Snoop and never got the credit he deserved.

Well, you know his step brother Dre is the better producer and his friends Snoop and Nate are the better rappers and singers.