Author Topic: Crooked I Delayed AGAIN...god news is "Still Tha Row" is being re-shot ...more  (Read 308 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Expect Crooked I's Highly Anticipated debut album Say Hi To The Bad Guy to be delayed.. The album IS complete and timing and promotion for Crooked is the reason for it's delay. However the soundtrack to the Eddie Griffin Movie Dysfunktional Family. Having the first single off the SDT, he will certainly gain some exposure. He will also be on upcoming mix tapes so expect him to blow up. The video for Still Tha Row is going to be re-shot this month after the original version had to much mild explicit material to be aired on major stations

April
Too Short - Titty City
May                                                                                                                                                                                      

(6th) Daz - DPGC: U know What I'm Throwin Up
(6th) Jay Tee - High Caliber
(20th) Roscoe - Philaphornia
(20th) Rappin 4-Tay - Gangsta Gumbo
June              
Young Roscoe - Philaphornia
Nate Dogg - Nate Dogg
Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy
July                  
Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest
August
Warren G
September      
Tupac:Ressurection SDT      
November      
Kurupt - Back In Lane  
December
Untitled DeathRow Compilation

Other projects in the works from deathrow are the N.I.N.A project and a new 2Pac remix album containing his hits from all eyez on me and Tha Don Killuminati. Crooked I & Eastwood will probably appear on the single to the N.I.N.A album when and if released. This will give exposure to Eastwood for his album 'born to be hated' which I heard is already finished but it will probably have new material close to the time. I will be getting my hands on copies of the new deathrow instrumentals album before anyone else right before it is released. Might even be able to put a couple up for a competition.
-------

In-California.net  

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Expect Crooked I's Highly Anticipated debut album Say Hi To The Bad

What a surprise.... :o

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The video for Still Tha Row is going to be re-shot this month after the original version had to much mild explicit material to be aired on major stations

-------

cool

West Coast Veteran

It's going to be delayed again and again. It's been like that for four years but I'm still here waiting like a fool for Crook to drop a gem.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 11:19:17 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
That was me who put the news on the site a while back. The release date is around the beginning of July. So summer is the date. I know a lot of you are pissed off but trust me it will be released this year. I put my savings on it. Deathrow have no problem getting a record distributed now so it's just a matter of timing and brief surroundings, whether it is for competition in the rap world or lack of it.

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
To add. There are 2 versions of Still Tha Row videos. One is explicit with the honeys and the other is quite mild and has been aired. Just doesnt get a lot of TV time mainly because they havent put a little money in beside the tapes

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that jay tee album isnt right
u got it right its been pushed back homie

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
that jay tee album isnt right
u got it right its been pushed back homie

I might be smart but I feel like your purposely trying to confuse me.

I don't have a lot of time to update considering there is only 2 of us updating and I am not on the internet at all times

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
It's going to be delayed again and again. It's been like that for four years but I'm still here waiting like a fool for Crook to drop a gem.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
The album is finished. This has been altered and has some new material compared the the 2002 version. It's complete and Will be out in the summer. Have faith. There really wanting still tha row to become a hit first. The next single will have to be pushed for major promotion though.