Author Topic: Jewell Brought To Tears Recounting How Dr. Dre Disrespected Her & Asked For...  (Read 705 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jman91331

All of sudden she's "brought to tears" because Dre was drunk in the club and shot his shot. But she was out here suckin Danny Boy up, fuckin on Aaron Hall, challenging artist to pull they dicks out around the studio. Gtfoh

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
All of sudden she's "brought to tears" because Dre was drunk in the club and shot his shot. But she was out here suckin Danny Boy up, fuckin on Aaron Hall, challenging artist to pull they dicks out around the studio. Gtfoh

Lol word...

Honestly it’s more like “no good deed goes unpunished” proverb... cause Dre did so much for her and her career he catches hate just cause he didn’t push her solo and wanted to shoot his shot every now and then, nothing wrong wit that
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

shoulda did the threesome, mighta got an album instead of truth hurts

:ohwell:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
shoulda did the threesome, mighta got an album instead of truth hurts

:ohwell:

Lol.. you know Truth Hurts played her part... Dawn Robinson even probably caught a couple Aftermath paychecks as well
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fonky Fresh

Lol.. you know Truth Hurts played her part... Dawn Robinson even probably caught a couple Aftermath paychecks as well
She was too busy playing the "big sista". I think she really believed she was a queen of some sort. The "non touchable" queen of Death Row lol
Michel'le gave her a run for her empy wallet.

I'm sure she lie, she knew what was goin" on, girls always know that kind of stuff, it's like sixth sense. She lost the battle plain and simple.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:28:35 AM by Fonky Fresh »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !