Elements > Tha Studio

The Rock the Mike Podcast

(1/2) > >>

RockTheMikePod:
Sup y'all, this is Mike. I'm from Charlotte, NC, huge hip-hop fan, and I'm a junior in college; I found DubCNN trying to find leftover tracks from 2001 back when I was a junior in high school. Been looking through these forums for a while now and never made an account until now.

I don't know if this kind of post is allowed (so mods take it down if so) but I have a podcast called the Rock the Mike Podcast where I interview artists and discuss their music. I've been doing this since late May, and I'm prepping to drop my most recent episode (episode 9) on Saturday. We drop every other Saturday at 10:30 AM, EST, on YouTube, Spotify and Apple Podcasts. Nobody big on the show just yet, just some personal friends and smaller artists, although I've gotten in contact with a few relatively known names that I'm sure some of y'all have heard of.

I'd love for you guys to check out the show, subscribe and follow the content if you enjoy it, put me onto some west coast artists to chop it up with, and most importantly, feedback. I just want to grow my brand and expand my audience and hope this post accomplishes that.

Appreciate you guys.

Mike of the Rock the Mike Podcast

LINKTREE (all links to all different platforms can be found here: https://linktr.ee/rockthemikepod)

Sccit:
what’s your reach looking like?

how many viewers/listeners are you averaging through your first 8 shows??

RockTheMikePod:

--- Quote from: Sccit on November 24, 2021, 12:05:48 AM ---what’s your reach looking like?

how many viewers/listeners are you averaging through your first 8 shows??

--- End quote ---

Looking at about 70 subs on YouTube right now, averaging roughly 118 views/listeners per episode.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: RockTheMikePod on November 25, 2021, 10:11:39 PM ---Looking at about 70 subs on YouTube right now, averaging roughly 118 views/listeners per episode.

--- End quote ---

holla at doggy bout a podcast on the new pharcyde shit we producing

instagram: @siavashandre

RockTheMikePod:
Word, I'll hit you later tonight. Appreciate you bro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version