Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

Had a dream about Bill Gates and he tried to molest me

(1/2) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Had a dream last night about Bill Gates, we were in a sort of setting like a daycare school where toddlers take naps like their nap room—he was giving out forced injections to everyone and I told him I had some questions and he acted really interested in me and what I was saying but he had a gay look on his face—totally on Queer Street... I asked him if his plan was to force mask wearing forever and he assured me it was not as he was trying to seduce me and sleep with me in the nap room and it was like a million dollar deal if you comply to whatever he wants and I refused and moved away to another cot and he pretended like he was just being nice and not trying to seduce

...then I dreamed my older brothers anonymous sperm donor had also given birth to a donor Concieved half brother of his that played Major League Baseball so I encouraged my brother to meet up with him and they were actually twins so I went to the game and said to the security guard “let the player know that his long lost brother is here and wants to meet him look it’s really him they are identical” and he played for the Royals not the Yankees I put one of those notes on a fishing pole and sent it down into the dugout

Proc pka KP:
That's the second near molestation story you've told. Not counting your Indonesian lover.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Taco on November 25, 2021, 11:09:51 PM ---That's the second near molestation story you've told. Not counting your Indonesian lover.

--- End quote ---

The Suge Knight dream where he was in the kitchen baking a cake was st8 homie love—nothing more

Proc pka KP:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on November 25, 2021, 11:19:29 PM ---The Suge Knight dream where he was in the kitchen baking a cake was st8 homie love—nothing more

--- End quote ---

Nah someone tried to get in your bed or some gay shit. This was a real life story like your Indonesian lover.

Sccit:
i think you regret taking the vax (symbolized as molestation in your dream), so you’re attempting to relive your truth subconsciously in order to give yourself an opportunity to choose your morals over temptations this go round. the temptation is the million dollar deal being offered, not the molestation…i hope.

this weeks parsha is about joseph the dreamer, so i’m really in tune with what i’m saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version