DUBCC - Tha Connection > Outbound Connection

Am I the only one that doesn’t get Fat Joe’s popularity?

(1/6) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Is it just me?  This guy is a below average emcee... why is he so popular?

Sccit:
so you think only good emcees get popular?

he got in by bein big puns right hand man and made it a point to rub elbows wit the right people in the industry

--- Quote from: Sccit on November 30, 2021, 07:04:17 AM ---so you think only good emcees get popular?

he got in by bein big puns right hand man and made it a point to rub elbows wit the right people in the industry

--- End quote ---

No, Hammers not a good emcee and he got popular.. but Hammer was a great guy, charismatic, and a talented dancer.  I don’t get why Fat Joe is popular. 

But to your point about Big Pun and rubbing elbows with the right people, sure that’s possible...

But still my question was am I the only one he thinks he’s a below average emcee?

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on November 30, 2021, 07:23:44 AM ---No, Hammers not a good emcee and he got popular.. but Hammer was a great guy, charismatic, and a talented dancer.  I don’t get why Fat Joe is popular. 

But to your point about Big Pun and rubbing elbows with the right people, sure that’s possible...

But still my question was am I the only one he thinks he’s a below average emcee?

--- End quote ---

no, he’s definitely mediocre at best

--- Quote from: Sccit on November 30, 2021, 07:48:02 AM ---
no, he’s definitely mediocre at best

--- End quote ---

Word

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...