Author Topic: Whats next for the Lakers?  (Read 379 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Whats next for the Lakers?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2003, 08:41:36 PM »
if i was mitch  right now i'd be calling these people

zo- dude is set to come back next year, his heart is in miami but him and shaq were (idon't know about now great friends in the early 90's)

he'd be a great back up center until he got his groove back and the IDEAL power forward in the starting line up come playoff time.

key to getting him would be shaq and kobe contstantly calling him to persuade him, an honest sale to him from gary vitti with his health problems and figure out something with the cap

i don't want to see pippen on the lakers that'd be dipping in the past too much and he's aging , and doens't get along with kobe.

Karl Malone would be great for 1 year but i think he'd retire after that we need someone for 4-5 years

Payton would be very ideal and bad at the same time you'd have to almost split him and fisher's time in half to ensure equality becuase fisher is coming into his own and payton is heading over the hill (kinda an equilibrium here) but the chemistry would be great shaq and payton are GREAT friends payton can PASS payton can defend and his ability and style fits the triangle perfectly

jermaine o'neal would be cool; he'd cost alot of money but would be greeeeeeeeat to have, he has youth and ability and he'd be great with shaq in or out of the game i'd say we'd have to do a trade for this guy and give up some draft picks or something

jason kidd should stay in NJ he's got a good thing going out there

ben wallace would be another great dude to get but he'd cost too much plus it'd take the attention off shaq too much and i don't think he'd like that

so i say  get someone who's got 6 years left in them and can play both the C and PF  then go after a SG/SF type of player who has defense

Yah, Zo would be pretty crazy. Cus at some point during the games, him and Shaq would be playing at the same time. Their frontline would be almost impossible to keep off the boards. It would almost, change what other teams do with their off season. Maybe the Spurs would definetely go after Jermaine then. I jus see Payton, as a perfect fit for yall. A mature point guard who wont get rattled. Fisher is ok, but id let Payton run my offense WAY before Fisher. And yur right about Pippen, ive always thought that would be a bad move really.

Crooked Icon

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2003, 07:57:16 PM »
Lakers are the Murda Inc of basketball. Face it, it's over.

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2003, 08:09:57 PM »

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2003, 09:19:36 PM »

WTF? This makes no sense...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2003, 12:24:42 AM »
and your name is like the Death Row of names face it dogg its ova.....

Crooked Icon

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2003, 05:11:08 PM »
it's been over for years, i'm just a crooked i fan i dont think he'll outsell 50 cent or anything.
if your a laker fan and realize they ain't winnin shit anymore fine.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2003, 12:55:22 AM »
it's been over for years, i'm just a crooked i fan i dont think he'll outsell 50 cent or anything.
thats not a real fan in tha case then is it?

Hittman2001

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2003, 01:02:58 AM »
and your name is like the Death Row of names face it dogg its ova.....

LOL ;D

Crooked Icon

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2003, 04:25:53 PM »
thats not a real fan in tha case then is it?

i'm sure bulls fans exist..

dexter

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2003, 09:02:52 AM »
A new coach. Lakers Couldnt beat SA or at least played closer.