Author Topic: Wild 94.9 The Bomb 50 Cent Concert Review  (Read 122 times)

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
Wild 94.9 The Bomb 50 Cent Concert Review
« on: May 17, 2003, 11:02:32 AM »

Here's a review of the Wild 94.9 Bomb Concert featuring: Stagga Lee, Da Brat, Frankie J, Smilez & Southstar, Blu Cantrell, Naughty By Nature, Fabolous, & 50 Cent w/ the entire G-Unit on Thursday May 15 @ San Jose Arena/HP Pavilion.  I'm a definite west coast fan but this concert was the best fuckin concert I've ever been to.  All of the rappers ripped shit up and the crowd was all diggin it.

The hottest shit though was Naughty By Nature.  They  were hip hop vets and they rocked the fuckin mic like none other. They came out to OPP passin out condoms and it was hella funny. Then they did their new song "Feels Good" and then they did at the end "Hip Hop Horray" which was the mutha fuckin shit cuz everybody was wavin their hands, the entire crowd on all 3 levels was out of their seat goin crazy.  Fabolous was alright and his performance I thought would be better.  Then 50 Cent came out, I dont listen to him that much but he was fuckin hella tight

50 Cent first did "Wanksta" and that was cool and then he did almost every song on his album.  He also performed that song about gettin high and everybody put their blunts in the air and everybody stood up on their seats goin crazy.  then half way through the performance he did "In Da Club" and then before the chorus he yells "It aint ya fuckin birthday yet bitch" and then went into "Backdown" which I think is one of the best tracks on his album.  When he finally did "In Da Club" everybody went fuckin nuts and 50 Cent took off his hat and his Jordan Jumpan's shoes and threw them out into the crowd and the people got into some crazy fighting just to get their hands on them.  Guys were fighting literally right behind me but whats new its a rap concert.  50 Cent and his G-Unit crew all were wearing bullet proof vests and they kept saying "Fuck you Ja Rule" and he said put you middle fingers up and and he did that Ja Rule Diss track.  Overall the concert was fucckin way tight and after the concert, we got to chill w/ Naughty by Nature at the Original Joes restaurant at 1:30 in the morning which was fuckin tight.

----Dj F Sharp
                                                                                   Sat. 6-8pm 91.9 KSPB
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Wild 94.9 The Bomb 50 Cent Concert Review
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 11:25:35 AM »
sounds like you had a cool night...That concert sounded dope man...I wish i was there...but anyway that just sounded  like it was a lotta fun...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Wild 94.9 The Bomb 50 Cent Concert Review
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 03:20:40 PM »
Good Shit mayne.....My people waz there.....
I been goin 2 damm near every bomb concert since 99 when Bone Thugs came.....But I just didn't have tha motivation 2 get tickets this year.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!