Author Topic: Jadakiss CD is all fucked up...  (Read 116 times)

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
Jadakiss CD is all fucked up...
« on: September 04, 2001, 05:09:32 PM »
I went to buy that Jada CD today Kiss tha Game Goodbye (yeah i said i hated him but Knock Yourself Out is too dope).  And i made sure that i got the P.A. version and i got in my car and drove home and started playin it and i noticed its fuckin censored, the intro is even left out and the songs are in fucked up orders the song wit' Nas is #1 in stead of 3 and Knock Yourself out is #2 instead of #4 and shit. So i took it back and they gave me a knew one and i started bumpin' it and that fuckin one was censored too and it had the P.A. sticker and ery'thing...shits fucked up...well by that time it was too late to take it back so i'll wait til tomorrow, but does anyone know why this happened? is it cuz i got it at Media Play or was shipping fucked up or what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

HBKid_Jr

Re: Jadakiss CD is all fucked up...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2001, 06:54:03 PM »
That happened to me except wit tha liks cd,  I brought it in sam goody.  Sam goody usually puts bright orage sticker son there CD's sayin censored but this one did not,  when i finally realized it was censored it was to late to return
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »