Author Topic: Morocco: Muslims Extremists Kill 40 in Series of Attacks on Westerners  (Read 164 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
yea u can't stereotype all muslims i know some who are safe as fuck, but the i have also experienced some who arn't, its the extremests and the preachers of hate that need to be sorted out. but i can't see that happening for many years it needs an entire cultural change from both the western community and those from the middle east. in the meantime everywhere is gonna be turning into militant states as we become more security conscious, basically the world is getting very fucked up!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
man all these terror groups are retarted as fuck they want to "fight the western suppression on islam" but go around pissing us off by using bitch terror tactics .....all they're doing is bringing more and more suppression

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09