Author Topic: cee hoody-vs- franshie3  (Read 160 times)

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
cee hoody-vs- franshie3
« on: May 08, 2003, 07:21:08 AM »
rules
15-20
3-ko
4-win
votes explained
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Franchise3

• Lil Geezy
  • Hold On Wait A Minute Let Me Put Some Pimpin In It
Re:cee hoody-vs- franshie3
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 08:14:02 AM »
they call me da torturer, have ur eyes scorchine/seein cee hoody lose again; thats a misfortune/i torture niggas, they call me hanibal lecture/i squeeze da juice out of ya head like nectar/ i get ur face red and ur body blue like woody da wood pecka/ collectin so many emc's skeletons they should call me da bone collecta/the next time they see u on da street is in an ambulance strecha/.....betcha, u didnt know who it was when u started to sprint/ rollin up in da black mazda wit da black tint/ all u did was catch a glimpse/i'll put so many bullets in ur  body u looked like u were minsed/all u could see was my gun spittin shells / dodgin and weavin catchin dizzy spells/the only thing u could tell/..is that i was on dubs and dats a fact/im rollin on twenties while u still rollin on hub caps/nick nack patty wack;give cee hoody a bone ima have to send this rookie back home/

1>woody wood pecker is a cartoon bird who is red and blue
2>Minsed is when something is cut up
3>hold on wait a minute let me put some pimpin in it!!!!!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 11:48:47 AM »
Franchise, good verse, good flow, but I got a question?  Did lost set this up for the two a you, or are you guys the same person?  Just wonderin'?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 06:12:49 AM »
i set it up casue they didnt know how
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Franchise3

• Lil Geezy
  • Hold On Wait A Minute Let Me Put Some Pimpin In It
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 07:27:45 AM »
yo i just spit for fun; dont take it to da heart if ya get burnt `,`,--->

Cee HOODY

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck you all
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 08:26:12 AM »
yo in ma hood you get no points for talkin gangsta shit //
come through stuntin and ya chest will get hit wit ma gangsta clip//
most niggaz fear it but the bitches like my gangsta limp//
you most be hype from ya gangsta flick // talkin bout what you got will get you stopped and got for ya chip and ya jewels//
lyrically you cant fuck wit me my rhymes is to advance for you fools//
rollin on dubs in my hood you betta have some heat//
if you dont ,give it up or ima put blood on ya seats// or my seats , get rid of ya body then fleet// it aint my fought remember you a gangsta like that hannibal freak//
you really need to chill cousin before you really get got // cant tell me shit about a gangsta you neva even bust a shot//
you wouldnt even if you had a glock// pay off the cops in my hood cause hustle non stop//
your styles a joke like yo wak ass riddle//
after the hollow tips hit yuo da doctor will do little//
cee hoddy is my screen name da block call me gutta //
cause they know i'll kill ya grand parents after i kill ya brotha and motha//

ima let you go now so fuck you ya motha too ima grimey ass dude,
i'll exstrort you yabrotha too then make ya sister strip down to her nude
(hahaha) wak ass riddle

« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 08:27:25 AM by Cee HOODY »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 03:03:56 PM »
Yo, this shit was close, here' s what I think of each:

Franchise: Your verse flowed extremely well, even on the screen I could totally see ya spittin' it to a verse.  I liked the rollin' on 20's/rollin' on hub caps shit too.  Good metaphors, pretty hard punches.  Two things that I think would take your battle skills to the next level, if you don't mind me sayin', would be multis and personals.  Your flow is there, metas are there, and you hit hard.  If you incorporated those other two you'd be knockin' fools out fo sho.  

Cee Hoody: I liked that you included some personals in you rhyme and responded to specific things Franchise said, i.e. talkin' about Hannibal Lecter and talkin' about rollin' on dubs in your hood.  Good shit and somethin' I haven't really see you do in your other battles.  You had some decent multis in there also. "put blood on ya seats// or my seats , get rid of ya body then fleet//..hannibal freak" Overall I liked Franchise's verse's flow more, seemed more natural, but I gotta give it to you b/c you had the personals and the multis in there, which made you more of a complete battler IMO.  

Vote= Cee Hoody, and don't forget to vote on the other battles yo, some good ones goin' on right now....

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 08:06:30 AM »
vote=cee hoody
yo both verse were tight but f3 lost it.
and cee hoody hit hard like normal

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2003, 09:51:27 AM »
both drops were tight, but overall my vote goes to Cee, hit a bit harder than his opponents's. the flow on fran's was hot but the flow alone dont win it so.

no disrespect tho.

keep it up

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Cee HOODY

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck you all
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2003, 06:16:36 AM »
 8)godd battle cousin
i needed that
one