Author Topic: Want to Be 99.9% Hack Proof...Peeps this Info...  (Read 131 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Want to Be 99.9% Hack Proof...Peeps this Info...
« on: August 30, 2001, 10:37:02 PM »
Cause I care about most of ya'll Stanky Azzzes!!!!!

LOL......this is regarding the post by bigjake Dogg....

i know about hacking and thangs....i have a couple of hacker friends...........

one time on the internet some fool pulled up my girls credit card info...and shit..and demanded money..some foul shit........................

http://www.networkice.com/products/soho_solutions.html

it also protects those on here..that use ICQ...oh yeah..u can get a virus and they can steal your private information...while u are using ICQ with your friend....and and a hacker..is using that open port to snoop on your computer......
it only cost like $30 bucks....but if u value your private info on your computer..u better get it.....

if u want something free...

www.zonesalarm.com
www.pcworld.com  
pc world has alot of free programs u can download for free to help your computer out....

I have a CAble Internet connection..and my Network Defender Ice....lets me know when hackers..try to get into my computer..and u know what....I have only been hacked once...since i have had this program for over a year...

and yeah they try all the time............

Check out this website to check your security of your computer....this website is legit....it test the vulnerability of your system..and will tell u exactly....where u need to plug holes on your computer....DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and trust me...u will want to take head of the info....if this test on the site can probe your computer......here was my results..

https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

yeah yeah yeah i know..its a crazy web address but its a legit web site that test your computer for hackers......

The First Test is Called Test my Shields

Here were MY Results........

Attempting connection to your computer. . .
Shields UP! is now attempting to contact the Hidden Internet Server within your PC. It is likely that no one has told you that your own personal computer may now be functioning as an Internet Server with neither your knowledge nor your permission. And that it may be serving up all or many of your personal files for reading, writing, modification and even deletion by anyone, anywhere, on the Internet!

Please Note: On highly secure systems this may take up to one minute. . .

Your Internet port 139 does not appear to exist!
One or more ports on this system are operating in FULL STEALTH MODE! Standard Internet behavior requires port connection attempts to be answered with a success or refusal response. Therefore, only an attempt to connect to a nonexistent computer results in no response of either kind. But YOUR computer has DELIBERATELY CHOSEN NOT TO RESPOND (that's very cool!) which represents advanced computer and port stealthing capabilities. A machine configured in this fashion is well hardened to Internet NetBIOS attack and intrusion.

Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer.
All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.

yeah Baby....Just Call my computer the B2 Stealth Bomber......

ON the Probe My Ports TEst....here are my results...

FTP
Stealth! There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that a port (or even any computer) exists at this IP address!
Telnet
Closed Your computer has responded that this port exists but is currently closed to connections.

SMTP
Closed Your computer has responded that this port exists but is currently closed to connections.

Finger

HTTP

POP3

IDENT

Net
BIOS
Stealth! There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that a port (or even any computer) exists at this IP address!

IMAP

HTTPS

MSFT-DS

If u dont have something..already..u better get it.............this is the best hack proof....software i have ever used...and i have used alot............check it out.....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re: Want to Be 99.9% Hack Proof...Peeps this Info.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2001, 10:40:26 PM »
If all of the tested ports were shown to have stealth status, then for all intents and purposes your computer doesn't exist to scanners on the Internet!

It means that either your computer is turned off or disconnected from the Net (which seems unlikely since you must be using it right now!) or an effective stealth firewall is blocking all unauthorized external contact with your computer. This means that it is completely opaque to random scans and direct assault. Even if this machine had previously been scanned and logged by a would-be intruder, a methodical return to this IP address will lead any attacker to believe that your machine is turned off, disconnected, or no longer exists. You couldn't ask for anything better.

There's one additional benefit: scanners are actually hurt by probing this machine! You may have noticed how slowly the probing proceeded. This was caused by your firewall! It was required, since your firewall is discarding the connection-attempt messages sent to your ports. A non-firewalled PC responds immediately that a connection is either refused or accepted, telling a scanner that it's found a live one ... and allowing it to get on with its scanning. But your firewall is acting like a black hole for TCP/IP packets! This means that it's necessary for a scanner to sit around and wait for the maximum round-trip time possible — across the entire Net, into your machine, and back again — before it can safely conclude that there's no computer at the other end. That's very cool.

FALSE  STEALTH  REPORTS

A "Stealth" port is one from which no reply is received (neither acceptance nor refusal) in response to a connection initiation request. This ShieldsUP web site sends a series of four connection requests, waiting for any reply after each one. If no reply is received to any of them, the port is declared to be "Stealth" . . . and for all intents and purposes that's exactly what it is. But Internet "packets" are continually being lost in route to their destination. When Internet "routers" are overloaded with traffic they have no recourse other than to simply drop packets completely, hoping that they will be resent when the destination fails to acknowledge their receipt. This, of course, is why we try four times to get through.

Therefore, if prime-time Internet congestion coupled with a slow or noisy connection were to cause those four packets to become lost or garbled, our port test would show "Stealth" when your port would have replied if it had ever received the request.

If you suspect that this may have happened during the assembly of the report above, simply refresh your browser's page to re-run the tests. If the results differ you can presume that congestion or a weak connection were the temporary cause.
NOTE: If your system did NOT show up as Stealth! but you wish that it could, you;ll need to use one of the inexpensive (or FREE in the case of ZoneAlarm 2!) personal firewalls I've discovered. I will also be creating my own firewall which you can monitor and be informed of, by adding yourself to my eMailing System. But in the meantime . . . I'd advise you not to wait! (Especially since ZoneAlarm 2 is completely FREE for individual use!)

Closed

"Closed" is the best you can hope for without a stealth firewall in place.

Anyone scanning past your IP address will immediately detect your PC, but "closed" ports will quickly refuse connection attempts. Your computer might still be crashed or compromised through a number of known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities. Also, since it's much faster for a scanner to re-scan a machine that's known to exist, the presence of your machine might be logged for further scrutiny at a later time — for example, when a new TCP/IP stack vulnerability is discovered.

You should stay current with updates from your operating system vendor since new "exploits" are being continually discovered and they are first applied upon known-to-exist machines . . . like this one!

AS NOTED ABOVE: If your system did NOT show up as Stealth! but you wish that it could, you will need to use one of the inexpensive personal firewalls I've discovered. If your system's security is a concern (as I'm afraid it needs to be in this day and age), I would advise you not to wait!

OPEN!

If one or more of your ports are shown as OPEN! then one of the following two situations must be true:

You have servers running on those open ports:

If your system is running Internet servers on the ports shown as OPEN, you should stay current with PC industry security bulletins. New security vulnerabilities are being found continually. When crackers learn of a new vulnerability, they quickly grab their scanner logs to search for systems that have been scanned in the past and are of the known-to-be-vulnerable type. This allows them to be attacking logged systems within moments of learning of a newly located security hole. It is therefore important for you to respond to any news of new vulnerabilities in your systems as quickly as possible. The crackers are hoping you'll take your time.

You DO NOT have servers running on those open ports:

If you are not actively offering Internet services through the ports shown as OPEN, something is very wrong with your system:

It is actively advertising its presence on the Internet and
soliciting the attention of ALL PASSING PORT SCANNERS!

Logs of open ports are maintained by crackers and used as points of attack.
Either a server has been started without your knowledge — as is done by Trojan horse programs like Back Orifice — or you may be running one of the many "Evil Port Monitors" which has altered your system's "open port profile" in order to monitor TCP/IP connections. Evil Port Monitors will tell you that a passing scanner has just successfully probed into your system . . . but the problem (for you) is that it was a successful scan probe and the existence of your system's wide open ports will have been noticed and logged!

Your system may be monitored for Internet attacks without alerting crackers to your presence by using a real personal firewall product — instead of one of the many evil port monitors. For the best monitoring and protection I recommend ZoneLab's FREE firewall: ZoneAlarm 2.x. (See the "Personal Firewalls" page for more information.)

Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2001, 11:59:33 PM »
Thanx man, i appreciate that.  i was a little confused, what is your protection program, i have cable too, does a protection thing come with it, you confused me on some parts, but get back at me on those parts , but anyways, thanx man

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 08:06:04 AM »
I have this one program that will get the IP of the person that is "hacking" you and then that information is sent to federal sites and they're busted! Tight!

-big bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2001, 09:03:22 PM »
thanks for postin all tha stuff up man . this will help

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2001, 12:48:34 AM »
lol i'm a bigtime hacker

and i use BlackICE ---full version cracked.....means i didn't pay lol
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...