Author Topic: The Killing Zone  (Read 237 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

The Killing Zone
« on: May 18, 2003, 02:15:30 PM »
Did anyone see this documentary on Channel 4 tonight? It was about palestine and it had amazing video footage. Heres a few examples...

1. Showed a peaceful protester in flourescent orange get shot thru the head by an israeli sniper. You see this with your own eyes...israeli statement:a single shot was fired at a camoflaged gunman..hmmm

2. A tv crew are shown walking towards an israeli tank, waving a white flag, and then we here a shot and see the english journalist lying dead on the ground. Israel says they were caught in the crossfire, yet there had been no previous fire when they approached the tank ...hmmm

If you didnt see this you should try and get it again. It would really open your eyes....anyone else see it?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

mauzip

Re:The Killing Zone
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 02:47:24 PM »
i didn't see it and i don't really feel like either. both the palestinians and the israelis are wrong. and then when there is someone who tries to be peaceful from one side, the other side fucks it up by killing that person. that's how it goes there in that region. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 03:19:26 PM »
Did anyone see this documentary on Channel 4 tonight? It was about palestine and it had amazing video footage. Heres a few examples...

1. Showed a peaceful protester in flourescent orange get shot thru the head by an israeli sniper. You see this with your own eyes...israeli statement:a single shot was fired at a camoflaged gunman..hmmm

2. A tv crew are shown walking towards an israeli tank, waving a white flag, and then we here a shot and see the english journalist lying dead on the ground. Israel says they were caught in the crossfire, yet there had been no previous fire when they approached the tank ...hmmm

If you didnt see this you should try and get it again. It would really open your eyes....anyone else see it?

naw

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 09:17:18 PM »
A while back there was an incident where a group of Israeli soldiers went into a palestinian home and shot a mother and her kids dead, when they were sitting in the corner of a room holding on to eachother. This was all taped a by a reporter who was with them, and the Israeli government told the station in charge to not show the film to the public. My point is that there are many incidents where Israeli soldiers kill innocent people. I do understand they're doing their job and that the Palestinians do the same thing, BUT the Palestinians are terrorists, so should a national army do the same thing as terrorists do? How does that make them any different from terrorists?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 09:17:39 PM by DaSchizophrenic1 »

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2003, 10:36:33 PM »
You people's "Morals" are just fucking amazing to me.

Anybody notice that there's been 3 suicide bombings right after Sharon and Abbas had their meeting? Why don't you talk about that? I'm really starting to wonder if the Palestinian people want peace or just a constant state of war...

I can see the replies already: "It's just those poor Palestinian people fighting for their independence, much like how America was created." I hate to break it to you, but the American Revolutionary Army didn't kill British civilians, they killed British troops. BIG difference. Then you'll go on talking about how it's their only option to kill civilians because they don't have guns, or ammo. You mean to tell me that all the explosives they use to blow up busses couldn't be used to blow up tanks instead? It blows my mind that these people walk right on past a row of tanks in their front lawn, right on past a dozen military checkpoints full of enemy soldiers, and then blows themselves to bits to take out a falafel stand in Tel Aviv or some bus driving kids to school. To say nothing of the sheer evilness of this tactic, it is also incredibly stupid to waste valuable ordinance and personell on a target with no strategic or tactical value. You excuse one type of violence but then condem another. It makes no sense to me. You tell everybody that they are brainwashed, but see something bad on the news and run around talking like it's common pratice. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that there is a war going on. Bad things happen in war. Mistakes are made. Do you really think the Isreali army soldier gets up and says: "I'm gonna go kill a mom and her kids today"?? If you do, you're wrong. Switch the sides up and see what the suicide bomber says. It takes a special breed of idiot to think that the destruction of a pizza parlor full of Jews is the highest expression of his religion. Wonder how I feel about the apologists? You don't even wanna know...

IMO The Palestinians are pawn to distract the oppressed peoples of the Arab world from their own corrupt kleptocratic regimes...

Fuck the world and fuck you too.

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2003, 11:04:28 PM »
I'm sorry you can't comprehend that there is a war going on. Bad things happen in war. Mistakes are made.

Great post, Engel. 100% on point.

It takes a special breed of idiot to think that the destruction of a pizza parlor full of Jews is the highest expression of his religion.

LMAO  :D

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2003, 11:08:04 PM »
but I never really thought about it this way:

IMO The Palestinians are pawn to distract the oppressed peoples of the Arab world from their own corrupt kleptocratic regimes...

hmmmm(not I-Bo style)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2003, 11:18:18 PM »
I didnt excuse one kind of violence and excuse the other. I said that the suicide bombers kill because they're terrorists (aka brainwashed idiots who see no other way out), but the Israeli army shouldnt stoop to their level by killing innocents. And dont tell me mistakes happen in war....Do you think a soldier walking into a house and seeing a crying mother holding on to her children in the corner of a room made a "mistake" by shooting them? It obviously wasn't a mistake as shown in the video. Yes, the Israeli army has every right to go after and kill terrorists/potential suicide bombers, but killing innocent kids? Thats JUST AS BAD AS TERRORISTS. You see I didnt excuse the Palestinians for their actions, cuz IMO they're dumb brainwashed people who have been convinced to think that what they're doing is right. I still don't see the reason why a soldier would kill innocent families on purpose...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2003, 12:49:22 PM »
You people's "Morals" are just fucking amazing to me.

Anybody notice that there's been 3 suicide bombings right after Sharon and Abbas had their meeting? Why don't you talk about that? I'm really starting to wonder if the Palestinian people want peace or just a constant state of war...

YES I HAVE NOTICED THIS.  BUT THE PALESTINIAN EXTREMISTS BLOWIN UP THINGS IS AKIN TO GOLDSTEIN OPENING FIRE ON WORSHIPPERS AT AL AQSA. BOTH SIDES HAVE THEIR EXTREMISTS.
HOWEVER WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED HERE, IS OFFICIAL ISRAELI ARMY ACTIONS, WHICH ARE CONDONED BY THE ISRAELI GOVT, SO REALLY WHAT IS THE DISTINCTION MADE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES?

I can see the replies already: "It's just those poor Palestinian people fighting for their independence, much like how America was created." I hate to break it to you, but the American Revolutionary Army didn't kill British civilians, they killed British troops. BIG difference.

NO THOSE POOR PALESTINIANS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR INDEPENDANCE THE WAY THE JEWS DID, BY COMMITING ACTS OF TERRORISM. MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THE KING DAVID HOTEL AND THE VARIOUS JEWISH TERRORIST GROUPS THAT EXISTED IN 1920-30'S PALESTINE.

Then you'll go on talking about how it's their only option to kill civilians because they don't have guns, or ammo. You mean to tell me that all the explosives they use to blow up busses couldn't be used to blow up tanks instead? It blows my mind that these people walk right on past a row of tanks in their front lawn, right on past a dozen military checkpoints full of enemy soldiers, and then blows themselves to bits to take out a falafel stand in Tel Aviv or some bus driving kids to school. To say nothing of the sheer evilness of this tactic, it is also incredibly stupid to waste valuable ordinance and personell on a target with no strategic or tactical value.

100% AGREE WITH YOU HERE. IVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

You excuse one type of violence but then condem another. It makes no sense to me. You tell everybody that they are brainwashed, but see something bad on the news and run around talking like it's common pratice. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that there is a war going on. Bad things happen in war. Mistakes are made. Do you really think the Isreali army soldier gets up and says: "I'm gonna go kill a mom and her kids today"?? If you do, you're wrong. Switch the sides up and see what the suicide bomber says. It takes a special breed of idiot to think that the destruction of a pizza parlor full of Jews is the highest expression of his religion. Wonder how I feel about the apologists? You don't even wanna know...

LOL@ THE IRONY OF YOU ASKIN US WHY WE ALWAYS EXCUSE PALESTINIAN CRIMES WHEN YOU DO THE SAME THING VIS A VIS THE ISRAELIS.

YES, THATS TRUE. BUT YOU JUST DISMISSED ANY LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN CLAIM TO THEIR LAND, SELF DETERMINATION AND DIGNITY. THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH YOU.

Fuck the world and fuck you too.

TELL UNCLE SAM THE WORLD SAYS FUCK YOU BACK.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2003, 04:12:54 PM »
there's been 3 suicide bombings right after Sharon and Abbas had their meeting

You didnt really adress this Tech, turning a blind eye to it.

NO THOSE POOR PALESTINIANS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR INDEPENDANCE THE WAY THE JEWS DID, BY COMMITING ACTS OF TERRORISM. MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THE KING DAVID HOTEL AND THE VARIOUS JEWISH TERRORIST GROUPS THAT EXISTED IN 1920-30'S PALESTINE.

Why can't those "poor" muslims just ather an army and fight Israel the right way? And two wrongs don't make a right either.

But WE're the ones gettin our dicks sucked rulin tha muthafuckin wizzorld  8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2003, 06:52:12 PM »

Why can't those "poor" muslims just ather an army and fight Israel the right way? And two wrongs don't make a right either.

Fight the right way? LOL. No comment on your stupid response.

And yes we are gettin our dicks sucked by the "wizzorld" by countries like Israel, Pakistan, England, and India  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2003, 09:08:29 PM »

1. youre an idiot. how many times have i spoken on suicide bombings? why do i have to repeat myself?

2. you answered your own question. "poor" muslims cant fight countries like the US.

3. good for you. Mr Desi pride is laughin at the Third World sucking American dick. You should be proud, washed ass fool.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 09:15:58 PM »
That foo thinks he's American when he barely came from the dirty streets of Bombay. Dont forget where you're from DesiLundSucker

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2003, 10:07:30 PM »

1. youre an idiot. how many times have i spoken on suicide bombings? why do i have to repeat myself?

2. you answered your own question. "poor" muslims cant fight countries like the US.

3. good for you. Mr Desi pride is laughin at the Third World sucking American dick. You should be proud, washed ass fool.

1. Until you pull that cock out ur ass....you didnt really mention how the whole theme of "opression of muslims" fit in with 3 suicide bombing DAYS after peace talks...doesnt really make sense to me  ???

2. "poor" was just quoting ur ass, so I didnt answer nuthing, and were'nt afghans poorer than India back in da day when yall looted us? I dont recall reading about terrorists back then  :D The basic point iz that in this modern society some gay muslims dont accept their spots in the world as scum, they know their nations are weak as fuck and instead of realizing allah is not on their side  :D they go and bomb innocent ppl, the idiots that they are, trying to help their situation out..but all they are is a bunch of cowards speaking as a whole, and the governments who support them are the biggest ho ass bitches ever.

3. India iz DOWN wit da USA... sometimes a lil too much, but hey its all good with me.

hey and bengaliboy, I am proud of both my nationalities... 8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2003, 10:15:16 PM »
Desi, you're lost man. The things you say are pretty ignorant, and pretty dumbfound. Both nationalities? LOL, yes I'm sure.