Author Topic: The Killing Zone  (Read 236 times)

Quakaveli

Re:The Killing Zone
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2003, 11:58:51 AM »
Desi, you're lost man. The things you say are pretty ignorant, and pretty dumbfound. Both nationalities? LOL, yes I'm sure.

I am lost? Ur a fuckin idiot or a closeminded faggot like the faghan if you think that if someone disagrees wit ur opinion is wrong ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2003, 12:18:46 PM »
obviously if u disagree with me, then i will think your opinion is wrong otherwise we wouldnt be disagreeing in the first place, you fuckin moron.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2003, 01:41:57 PM »
obviously if u disagree with me, then i will think your opinion is wrong otherwise we wouldnt be disagreeing in the first place, you fuckin moron.

oh I am a "fucking moron"... ::) How many cocks did you smoke for breakfast today Tech??

An opinion is exactly what it is...AN OPINION, you cant just talk shit and call em words such as "confused" n "lost" just cuz they dont agree with ur radical ( to some) ideas....fuckin fat faghan  ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2003, 03:55:16 PM »
I said you were lost because it seems as if you forget where you're from with your whole "the world is sucking our dicks" when your country is the one sucking it