Author Topic: IF U MISSED THA LOCKSMITH BATTLES....DOWNLOAD HERE....  (Read 435 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:IF U MISSED THA LOCKSMITH BATTLES....DOWNLOAD HERE....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 07:57:54 AM »
Dude in the second battle had a TERRIBLE flow and the fat guy in the third one is horrible (from what I saw in that 30 seconds).

The final sucked and both should have lost.  

Locksmith is pretty good.  Better than the first 3 clowns, that's for sure.  But what's with him talking about sperm and dicks all the time?  And what's with Locksmith answering every question with nonsense like "the bay's got my back" which has nothing to do with the question.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 12:35:10 PM »
Reignman wasn't that good......Locksmith ripped him in the first round with that line about not wearing a condom(a response to that whack like Reignman made) and in the second with that line about "like that asian dude in the neptunes i'll put you in the background"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 01:59:38 PM »
you do realize locksmith isn't marketable, right?
this is defjam we're talking about.
dude is suspect with all the cum references too. he got repetitive.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 09:03:01 PM »
Yo smartass, you do need to realize, the decision wasn't on DEF Jam, the decision came up to the viewers watching the show... Locksmith tore him up... either way, Locksmith will get a deal, prolly not with Def Jam, but some label will pick him up after this show...

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 08:21:06 AM »
someone make this guy mod!!

ur god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 09:08:44 AM »
... Locksmith tore him up...

I would hardly say this.

He's won the 3 other rounds easily I'd say but both of them in the final didn't do anything that would make me see a clear cut winner.  The final was quite disappointing.

KVB

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 09:41:02 AM »
Thanks for hooking up the links... props

Entertaining battles... damn, this Locksmith guy is sick, just crusing through this shit ripping apart MCs... I would say he only got real competition in the final against Reign Man, all the others were no-talent clowns and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

I would say Reign Man deserved to win. In the final it was all about who spit last, they were both sick with the punches and the one with the last laugh would win it.

I don't think it really matters that Locksmith lost the final though... I expect him to get signed in the near future after all this good exposure. He proved his talent, now some major label is bound to pick him up... Peace

Jome

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2003, 01:13:31 PM »
Surprisingly, MTV's 8 Mile inspired freestyle battle included some nice emcees.  Although, many of the competitors were disqualified for using foul language, the two emcees that deserved to be in the finals did so--- Locksmith (who I believe appeared on one of Sway’s compilations) and Reign.  While Reign was eventually crowned champion, winning 25K and a Def Jam Recording contract (can you say an abbreviated version of Diddy’s “Making The Band”) who else thinks that there was a little East Coast bias being shown to Reign?  Locksmith (who resides in the Bay area of Cali) ripped it more consistently, and came with more original freestyles, but with fellow Def Jam artists Method Man, Ludacris, and Def Jam head-honcho Kevin Liles (who do you think cast the deciding vote) judging the contest, they obviously went with the emcee who was more marketable.  Either way, look for Locksmith to catch on somewhere real soon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2003, 09:07:15 PM »
Man, Locksmiths last verse was hotter than both of the other dudes and people were actin like it was a rhyme from on of those fat asses that were rappin in the earlier rounds. SO much biast man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2003, 02:08:22 PM »
After seeing this,then I must say that Locksmith is the westcoast`s new hope.The guy is sick

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2003, 04:45:09 PM »
Ummm, can we get these in MP3?

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2003, 04:49:00 PM »
yo the links dont work anymore, and i lsot this

can someone plz send this to me!! :D

and someone get the mp3s there on irc
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 04:49:43 PM by Vigilante »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2003, 05:18:33 PM »
ya'll are overrating locksmith. no way is he the future of the west.

he is pretty good though. his last battle sucked monkey balls however.