Poll

How many balls would you be ok with?

3 (17.6%)
10 (58.8%)
2 (11.8%)
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Why do we need two balls? Question of the Week  (Read 1017 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Why do we need two balls? Question of the Week
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2003, 05:20:29 PM »
LoL, the usual story..

Kobe Tai wanted some hot luvvin, The Olsen Sisters is in the "Scitt Fan-club", Snoop is hollerin at a daily basis to smoke a blunt or two, Dre pops by from time to time.. often just to deliver some unreleased & exclusive tracks.

Cube is the homie next door, and soon Bush is asking Elior for some advice on the economy-crisis in U.S..

I could believe one of them, but shit is getting surreal.

Jealousy?...LoL

Okay, the Olsen Twins shit was a lie, but Owen was the one who said it, not me, and I just played along...

Here's the story...my dad is a big business man (hence everyone on WCC calling me rich), and he knows A LOT of people in the industry...He knows tons of famous people/relatives of famous people, and he always hooks me up...YES, I've been to Snoops house...YES, Ice Cube was my basketball coach...YES, Ice Cubes son goes to my school and IS my homie...and NO, I never claimed I knew Dre...I just said I've seen hm around, cuz he lives a block away from me...

You want proof? Go look up what High School Ice Cube went too...Taft High School in Woodland Hills California, which is where I go...And now his son goes there...House of Pain also went to Taft...

You need more proof I got connections? Okay...I fuckin posted on Ms. Toi's board as Sccit, and she obviously knew who I was, AND she replied letting me know when i'm going to get in the studio with her and Chuckii Booker again...

Face it dogg, I'm just way bigger than you, and you can't stand it...The only thing that I ever lied about on this board was the Olsen Twins shit (which I didn't even make up), and I'm not even gunna stress this shit anymore...Whether you admit you believe me or you don't, I'm bigger than you, and you can't stand it...

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2003, 07:16:59 PM »
Face it dogg, I'm just way bigger than you, and you can't stand it...The only thing that I ever lied about on this board was the Olsen Twins shit (which I didn't even make up), and I'm not even gunna stress this shit anymore...Whether you admit you believe me or you don't, I'm bigger than you, and you can't stand it...

Sccit U aint bigger than nobody, ur just an immature lil goofball with a rich powerful daddy...in my eyes that doesnt make u any "bigger" you jus come off as more of a piece of shit by bragging and thinkin ur a better or bigger person (LMAO) cuz u seen a couple ppl around that happen to be famous, fuckin loser ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2003, 08:13:32 PM »

Sccit U aint bigger than nobody, ur just an immature lil goofball with a rich powerful daddy...in my eyes that doesnt make u any "bigger" you jus come off as more of a piece of shit by bragging and thinkin ur a better or bigger person (LMAO) cuz u seen a couple ppl around that happen to be famous, fuckin loser ::)

Eminem is bigger than Necro as to Sccit is bigger than Jome...

PS, I never bragged...Jome just had to bring all that shit up, so I defended myself...There's a difference, Indiot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Jome

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2003, 09:21:34 PM »

Jealousy?...LoL

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head..  ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2003, 09:23:35 PM »
Someone should really lock this thread...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2003, 11:09:27 PM »

Jealousy?...LoL

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head..  ::)

Yea, it's funny how you ignored everything else I said, and just replied to that little part...

Jome

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2003, 11:41:43 PM »

Yea, it's funny how you ignored everything else I said, and just replied to that little part...

I dont need to reply to more, you're basically dissing yourself, with lies and overstatements.
And Ms.Toi isn't exactly a superstar..  ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2003, 09:31:16 AM »

you're basically dissing yourself ::)

lol...forreals...hey scittles, do the board a favor n shut the fuck up ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2003, 05:24:00 PM »

I dont need to reply to more, you're basically dissing yourself, with lies and overstatements.
And Ms.Toi isn't exactly a superstar..  ::)

and how do you know if I'm lying or not?...I told you...Go check where Dre lives...Go check where Ice Cube went to school...Go check where his son goes to school...After you provide proof (like I've done), you can talk...Until then, I'm declared the winner of this argument...

Jome

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2003, 07:49:44 PM »
Until then, I'm declared the winner of this argument...

Umm yeah, you declare youself the winner every time you lose a argument..
And that's pretty often.

To quote Seer..

NIK grow up for fucks sake

And I'll let Seer have the last word in this..
Locked.