Author Topic: Latino gangs plotting to kill blacks....  (Read 461 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Latino gangs plotting to kill blacks....
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 01:27:58 PM »
i've said it once and i'll say it again, white people don't hate blacks the most, because mexicans hate them alot more.

but as far as a race war, that's not what it's about on the streets. maybe in like one part of  a couple of cities but for the most part it's about drugs/bad blood/ect. shit like that 'street business'  plus you got to remember when you're locked up everyone is segragated so that spills out into the streets and animosities from that occur.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »
i've said it once and i'll say it again, white people don't hate blacks the most, because mexicans hate them alot more.

but as far as a race war, that's not what it's about on the streets. maybe in like one part of  a couple of cities but for the most part it's about drugs/bad blood/ect. shit like that 'street business'  plus you got to remember when you're locked up everyone is segragated so that spills out into the streets and animosities from that occur.
why do mexicans have so much animosity for blacks

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 07:18:59 PM »

in the pen, all races battle each other, and the blacks and latinos are the strongest ones. whites are on the side, just being crazy, but blacks and latinos are the main two fighting each other over dominance, and so street shit spills over in jail. Once it spills into jail, it gets elevated, and then it becomes 10x worst on the streets.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 07:26:03 PM »

first of all they stink, crack smoing no good swindlers, big butt havin, wide nosed, breathin all the mexicans air, they think they're the best dancers, no good tricksters....

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 07:29:21 PM »

first of all they stink, crack smoing no good swindlers, big butt havin, wide nosed, breathin all the mexicans air, they think they're the best dancers, no good tricksters....
uuhh okay

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 12:38:11 AM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 02:34:23 PM »

in the pen, all races battle each other, and the blacks and latinos are the strongest ones. whites are on the side, just being crazy, but blacks and latinos are the main two fighting each other over dominance, and so street shit spills over in jail. Once it spills into jail, it gets elevated, and then it becomes 10x worst on the streets.

Sounds like they need some sensitivity training.