Author Topic: Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?  (Read 799 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?
« on: May 20, 2003, 09:04:03 AM »
Looks like the fellas from Onyx ride together still to this day. We have word that group member Fredro Starr is swinging the sword at 50 Cent on his upcoming solo album. The song, “Prankster,” is reportedly directed straight to 50 Cent. You know the deal – 50 and Sticky Fingaz had some rap beef that trickled on wax. Never fear, FireStarr is here. There are other songs aimed at Americas’ Favorite rapper on Fredro’s album. Any links, send it to us.

We hear that Def Jam is working “feverishly” behind the scenes to get a certain lady’s album out on the market and dead any beefs. Can we get that, please?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 11:07:00 AM »
GO FREDRO....GO

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 11:45:08 AM »
Finally, a half credible artist going up against 50.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 11:49:47 AM »
tight

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 12:02:15 PM »

I can't wait ;)

..but havent heard this track yet - is it floating around bro?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 12:31:52 PM »
wasnt 50 cool with Onyx? I always wondered why 50 dissed Sticky on How to Rob...werent they both brought up by Jam Master Jay?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 04:43:57 PM »
wasnt 50 cool with Onyx? I always wondered why 50 dissed Sticky on How to Rob...werent they both brought up by Jam Master Jay?

They been swinging at eachother from way back..

50 claimed that Sticky is a fake ass gangsta, which btw it true from what I hear.. and been giving him some lines in a quite some tracks and freestyles.

However, I don't think it would be a match if they met in real life..
Sticky isn't exactly a fighter, and I think it's more of a business-thing for both of them, and the beef is getting really old now.
They were both "discovered" by JMJ, so maybe they were both fighting for the same "spot"..

I mean.. Sticky is by far the dopest in Onyx, IMO, but his "crazy psycho gangsta"-image doesn't hold much weight when he got his ass kicked by a white dude on a U.S. TV-show, and then almost cried afterwards..
Not seen it myself though, just what I heard..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 06:22:29 PM »
Yeah i remember seein sticky get his ass DESTROYED by a fat slow white dude on that MTV extreme sports shit they used to have like 4 years back.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2003, 07:29:41 PM »

Jay-Z and Ghostface Killah aren't half credible artists?

No one rememeber's 50 Cent on Onyx's "React" in 1998?  It had a video too.

The shit'll happen so fast, the gat blast left his brains on the glass
In a dash I snatched the cash and fled off in a flash
The only thing I ever lost I couldn't find was time
Son some crackers locked me up that's how I lost my mind
Hit him from behind four times and toss the nine, fuck him
He didn't listen told him give me the shine
The sick shit is when the police, came around to get me
The killers who was with me, snitchin sayin it was 50

Sticky wasn't too happy with 50 on "How To Rob":

Tell Sticky gimme the cash before I empty three
I'll beat your ass like that white boy on MTV

So he came back with:

My sticky fingaz turn fists across ya jaw
Beat ya ass in real life at the source awards
The real Fifty from Brooklyn god bless he got outed
You just a fake clown who front and rout about it
I got a new deal, for a few mill
Shoot to kill, you fruity like Dru Hill
You spare change you ain't even half a man cuz
Matter of fact you ain't even half the man ya moms was

I can't remember anything specific that 50 Cent said coming back to this, but I'm pretty sure he did.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2003, 07:45:27 PM »
big pun would've ripped 50 and so would masta killa.
lol @ first half credible artist..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2003, 08:20:05 PM »

Yeah yeah yeah, you don't like 50.. get over it...  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2003, 08:33:04 PM »
No Jome, u juss on 50'z dikk. Fukkin grouPie!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2003, 09:20:00 PM »

Yeah yeah yeah, you don't like 50.. get over it...  ::)
if you actually think 50 could fuck with pun or killa your sadly mistaken. i'll give him props on making some good albums but thats where it stops. sadly to say not everyone jumps on bandwagons and nut hugs like you jome. dude is average at best. you need to realize that.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2003, 05:32:38 PM »

if you actually think 50 could fuck with pun or killa your sadly mistaken. i'll give him props on making some good albums but thats where it stops. sadly to say not everyone jumps on bandwagons and nut hugs like you jome. dude is average at best. you need to realize that.

1: 50 clowned on Pun with a witty line.
Pun's poor reply: Dont clown on me, or I'll shoot you.
Or something like that.

2: I do not jump on bandwagons, I been checking for 50 since "How to Rob", and that's 98/99.

3: How many times are you gonna reply to 50 Cent-threads with "him and her could kill 50, and such and such" ??
It's people like you that causes people to make "Pac vs. 50"-threads.

(Baby Blood from Atlanta doesn't even deserve a reply. Dikkhead !!)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2003, 06:16:07 PM »

1: 50 clowned on Pun with a witty line.
Pun's poor reply: Dont clown on me, or I'll shoot you.
Or something like that.

2: I do not jump on bandwagons, I been checking for 50 since "How to Rob", and that's 98/99.

3: How many times are you gonna reply to 50 Cent-threads with "him and her could kill 50, and such and such" ??
It's people like you that causes people to make "Pac vs. 50"-threads.

(Baby Blood from Atlanta doesn't even deserve a reply. Dikkhead !!)

1. yeah basically saying pun was over-weight was really witty. it took a real genius to notice that. ::) pun just threw off a warning shot. he could've easily taken care of him judging off of dream shatterer alone and lyrically it wouldn't of even been a contest.

2. i can't go against you there but if my memory serves me correct and your the only jome that has posted here then you used to only strictly listen to mainstream and said that ll came out on top of his beef with bis and ended his career. so if thats true then i can't take you seriously.

3. if you actually take that shit to heart i feel bad for you. its funny seeing people catch feelings over a message board because someone just said something about their favorite rapper.
your connection with me influencing people over pac and 50 made absolutely no sense either.