Author Topic: Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?  (Read 800 times)

Jome

Re:Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2003, 07:29:22 PM »
1. yeah basically saying pun was over-weight was really witty. it took a real genius to notice that. ::) pun just threw off a warning shot. he could've easily taken care of him judging off of dream shatterer alone and lyrically it wouldn't of even been a contest.

2. i can't go against you there but if my memory serves me correct and your the only jome that has posted here then you used to only strictly listen to mainstream and said that ll came out on top of his beef with bis and ended his career. so if thats true then i can't take you seriously.

3. if you actually take that shit to heart i feel bad for you. its funny seeing people catch feelings over a message board because someone just said something about their favorite rapper.
your connection with me influencing people over pac and 50 made absolutely no sense either.

1: If Pun had something to say about 50, he would have stroke back with a lethal diss, wouldn't he ? The line 50 had, was real funny, and that's what it was meant to be.. nothing serious.

2: I really don't care too much about the LL/Canibus-beef, because I'm not a big fan of neither, but saying that Canibus actually gained something off the whole thing is..  :-X
LL only came out looking stronger.

And what's mainstream or not, I really don't care.
If it's good, I'll listen to it or not. That said, 95% of the shit I listen to is artists selling less than 200.000, so if that's mainstream to you..

3: IMO, you're the one hyping 50 the most..
You're setting him up against random rappers, by saying him and this would kill him in a battle, and makes more post picking on 50 than most people do blessing 50.
Noone is saying 50 is the GOAT or a lyrical assassin, but your posts make him out to be near God.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2003, 08:06:15 PM »
1. yeah basically saying pun was over-weight was really witty. it took a real genius to notice that. ::) pun just threw off a warning shot. he could've easily taken care of him judging off of dream shatterer alone and lyrically it wouldn't of even been a contest.

2. i can't go against you there but if my memory serves me correct and your the only jome that has posted here then you used to only strictly listen to mainstream and said that ll came out on top of his beef with bis and ended his career. so if thats true then i can't take you seriously.

3. if you actually take that shit to heart i feel bad for you. its funny seeing people catch feelings over a message board because someone just said something about their favorite rapper.
your connection with me influencing people over pac and 50 made absolutely no sense either.

1: If Pun had something to say about 50, he would have stroke back with a lethal diss, wouldn't he ? The line 50 had, was real funny, and that's what it was meant to be.. nothing serious.

2: I really don't care too much about the LL/Canibus-beef, because I'm not a big fan of neither, but saying that Canibus actually gained something off the whole thing is..  :-X
LL only came out looking stronger.

And what's mainstream or not, I really don't care.
If it's good, I'll listen to it or not. That said, 95% of the shit I listen to is artists selling less than 200.000, so if that's mainstream to you..

3 IMO, you're the one hyping 50 the most..
You're setting him up against random rappers, by saying him and this would kill him in a battle, and makes more post picking on 50 than most people do blessing 50.
Noone is saying 50 is the GOAT or a lyrical assassin, but your posts make him out to be near God.

1. nope. over the course of hip hop when someone disses someone they will strike back with just a little jab kind of like a warning shot(like i mentioned earlier) and if the person disses them again it usually turns into them both beefing with full songs. thats not the case all of the time but mostly.

2. i said that if you were the same person that you used to listen to that type of music but i dunno about these days.

3. the only time i did this was when someone mentioned him having beef with another rapper. like in this thread someone mentioned the first half credible rapper going up against 50 was fredro starr and i just thought that was funny because pun, killa, ghost, and jay are all definetly credible artists. and it annoys me when people constantly talk about the same shit when it sucks...like the whole eminem/50/benzino/ja rule beef. its been one of the worst beefs in history but because em and 50 are in it people want to post about it. its like damn can't you people talk about something worthwhile. i'd rather see them talk about something like one of their albums which was actually good.
i've given him props and shit but some people on this board take it way too far...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »
1. nope. over the course of hip hop when someone disses someone they will strike back with just a little jab kind of like a warning shot(like i mentioned earlier) and if the person disses them again it usually turns into them both beefing with full songs. thats not the case all of the time but mostly.

2. i said that if you were the same person that you used to listen to that type of music but i dunno about these days.

3. the only time i did this was when someone mentioned him having beef with another rapper. like in this thread someone mentioned the first half credible rapper going up against 50 was fredro starr and i just thought that was funny because pun, killa, ghost, and jay are all definetly credible artists. and it annoys me when people constantly talk about the same shit when it sucks...like the whole eminem/50/benzino/ja rule beef. its been one of the worst beefs in history but because em and 50 are in it people want to post about it. its like damn can't you people talk about something worthwhile. i'd rather see them talk about something like one of their albums which was actually good.
i've given him props and shit but some people on this board take it way too far...

1, 2 AND 3: Aight, fuck it then..  I've made my point clear..  8)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2003, 12:10:44 PM »
big pun would've ripped 50 and so would masta killa.
lol @ first half credible artist..

What I meant with that was since 50 has come into the mainstream again Freddo Starr is the first credible artist to square up to him. I had actually forgotten about Ghostface going up against him when I made that comment as well.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2003, 03:55:45 PM »
fredro is my man, now finally some one who rode wit pac. gon give it to a fake ass wanna be pac.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2003, 04:29:36 PM »
fredro star is fucking shit wack...

one of my boyz was in Mlayasia for a couple of days and he bought me a pirated copy of FireStarr and DAAAM... i used that CD as a fucking frizbie, it was so bad i can't stand it.

fuck him...i dont even listen to 50, but he's waaaaaaaaaaaaay more better than Fredro's wack ass. Seriously i would give FireSTarr the most wack CD title from all the shit that i've heard in my life...and i've heard a lot, im not a snoop/dre groupie.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

soufside

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2003, 02:38:21 AM »
jome u sed sticky wuznt a gangsta u kiddin urself u dun know sticky cuple uh my boyz frum ny know dood an dey tol me demselves hez 1 uh duh craziest doods aroun an yea he got beat down on mtv but datz wif glovez homie glovez an bare fistz iz 2 different tings 2 me homie i dun know u but frum wut i read on herre u jus seem to b uh 50 groupie i dun tink u werre uh fan uh his until he blew up b cuz i know sum of his fanz dat werre derre since day 1 an dey iz nuffin like u

Jome

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2003, 05:08:16 PM »
jome u sed sticky wuznt a gangsta u kiddin urself u dun know sticky cuple uh my boyz frum ny know dood an dey tol me demselves hez 1 uh duh craziest doods aroun an yea he got beat down on mtv but datz wif glovez homie glovez an bare fistz iz 2 different tings 2 me homie i dun know u but frum wut i read on herre u jus seem to b uh 50 groupie i dun tink u werre uh fan uh his until he blew up b cuz i know sum of his fanz dat werre derre since day 1 an dey iz nuffin like u

::) Jesus Christ, learn to spell.
If you read my post proper, you would see that I never claimed anything, I merely quoted what I heard from others..

50 claimed that Sticky is a fake ass gangsta, which btw it true from what I hear..

But I guess you're a "reel nigguh" hustling with Sticky in the streets huh ?
And yuh, im "uh 50 groupie", which checked for him since How To Rob in '99, and the Sticky/50-battle.
Get your facts straight before you try to "expose" somebody, trick.

soufside

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2003, 05:42:29 PM »

::) Jesus Christ, learn to spell.
If you read my post proper, you would see that I never claimed anything, I merely quoted what I heard from others..

50 claimed that Sticky is a fake ass gangsta, which btw it true from what I hear..

But I guess you're a "reel nigguh" hustling with Sticky in the streets huh ?
And yuh, im "uh 50 groupie", which checked for him since How To Rob in '99, and the Sticky/50-battle.
Get your facts straight before you try to "expose" somebody, trick.

dog cum teach me 2 spell den if u gotz a problem wif it newayz i aint no "nigguh" az u call me im mexican strate frum sinaloa homes i neva sed i kicked it wif sticky but i know doodz who ran wif sticky so duh "people" who r tellin u dis shit iz strate bullshittin i dun know how old u r but u seem like a lil boy followin eryting 50 says remember 50 cent raps about stuff hez seen in his hood not really stuff hez dun so dun get it 2 twisted "trick"

Jome

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2003, 06:14:15 PM »

dog cum teach me 2 spell den if u gotz a problem wif it newayz i aint no "nigguh" az u call me im mexican strate frum sinaloa homes i neva sed i kicked it wif sticky but i know doodz who ran wif sticky so duh "people" who r tellin u dis shit iz strate bullshittin i dun know how old u r but u seem like a lil boy followin eryting 50 says remember 50 cent raps about stuff hez seen in his hood not really stuff hez dun so dun get it 2 twisted "trick"

Yeah dunn, I guess Sticky must be really gangsta since you know somebody who knew a dude who knew..
And you obviously know somebody who knows somebody who knows 50 through a mutual friend too..  ::)

You believe what you want to believe, but Sticky getting his ass kicked on TV, and then crying about it afterwards doesn't seem like a rumour to me.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2003, 12:05:46 AM »
Soufside, yur spellun gives me a hedake. I need uh tylenul.

soufside

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2003, 05:59:15 AM »

Yeah dunn, I guess Sticky must be really gangsta since you know somebody who knew a dude who knew..
And you obviously know somebody who knows somebody who knows 50 through a mutual friend too..  ::)

You believe what you want to believe, but Sticky getting his ass kicked on TV, and then crying about it afterwards doesn't seem like a rumour to me.

dunn? sorry dog im not frum new york but dog trust me i know u aint frum duh streetz an u aint ever been close to it duh peeples i know r 100% talkin real 2 me i aint neva sed i know 50 but he says himself he raps about wut he sees so dun be all upset wif me dog an sticky got beat down no doubt but dat wite boy was tuff he had size on him plus like i sed i dun know if u eva fought b4 but glovez an barefist is 2 different tings dog

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2003, 06:01:08 AM »
where did you buy your chicano keyboard?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2003, 06:53:49 PM »

dunn? sorry dog im not frum new york but dog trust me i know u aint frum duh streetz an u aint ever been close to it duh peeples i know r 100% talkin real 2 me i aint neva sed i know 50 but he says himself he raps about wut he sees so dun be all upset wif me dog an sticky got beat down no doubt but dat wite boy was tuff he had size on him plus like i sed i dun know if u eva fought b4 but glovez an barefist is 2 different tings dog

::)

Let's stop it here before you make a total ass of yourself..

Oh wait, too late.

soufside

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2003, 11:52:53 PM »

::)

Let's stop it here before you make a total ass of yourself..

Oh wait, too late.

datz signz of uh man who knowz he was wrong thankz dog 4 provin it