Author Topic: Help me with my crazy dream i had  (Read 198 times)

pappy

Help me with my crazy dream i had
« on: May 20, 2003, 06:43:53 PM »
I had this dream a couple of nights ago.  There was just something about it tho that made me feel like there was a sign in it.  Me an blade talked about it a bit wanna see what every1 else has to say.

i was goin to sign up for  free bowling,  i lied that i went to the college so i could bowl for free,  fake name an shit,  well where i had to go to sign up for whatever it was,  was where i used to play little league baseball.  on one of the fields the college team is playin an on the college team theres a girl.  i think shes cute so i sit down an talk to her an shes all bitchy cuz i dont go to the college or play on the team an shes all trippin but i eventually get her to talk a lil bit.  So next thing i know i think im in the college or the bowling alley.  so next thing i kno i sign up for the bowling an shes on the bowling team 2 an we hit it off ,  shes a really moral girl an doesnt like people bull shittin her an stuff.  Me an her are gettin along really good except she dont know who i really am b/c i signed up with a fake name an shit jus so i could bowl for free.  I signed up for this not looking for a girl or love but just for free bowling lol.  Ight so next thing i know so them im at workthe bowling team an the other team come into the stock room at work an there like ok where goin bowl now an im like back hear,  yea this would make good lanes in the stock room an heres where i think was a sign.   so there like no u got put it 2gether.  so they take out a bag an it filled with puzzle pieces that will make the bowling alley.  the puzzle pieces looked like a bowling lane.  So im like fuck this u guys finish so i tell my team lets go practice at a real bowling alley.  So we get to the bowling alley an in order to bowl we gotta give em our info so we can bowl.  an when i did they almost found out my real name.  The girl was like why did u sign with that name thats not ur name an i jus came up with some bull shit excuse.  So them i told i'll be right back i gotta do suptin.  what i wanted to do was tell this girl vicky that i really really like about the girl from bowling.  So i get home an go online but she has her away message on.  so im like ight i gotta get back to the bowling alley.  But to get back to the bowling alley i had to go to this chat room an i forgot the name of it.  so i figured let me go tell my dad about the free bowling an i was about to tell him but than my alarm went off.  so what does every1 think besides tha fact that i got some serious emotional issues.  me an blade got our own theory

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:Help me with my crazy dream i had
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 08:28:46 PM »
I think that dreams shows that you're attrackted to yo cat.....but don't bait out that you like the dog....so what i sugesst is you bein' honest n take 'em both to a bowlin' alley n have an orgy....n be honest...don't lie to neither of them......;)

hope that helped a bit....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 08:33:13 PM »
I think its a message that you should stop fronting to girls and just be yourself.
....just my opinion

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 08:38:41 PM »
log onto AIM and ill tell u what i think

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2003, 03:35:18 PM »
i never remember my dreams.. just nightmares
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2003, 05:21:32 PM »
i dunno man, sounds like just a dream-nothing more nothing less, unless its meaning goto college or a bowling alley and you'll find a cute gurl lol  ;D
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 05:07:16 PM »
i dont think a dream means ashit... a dream reflects the information that have been passing though your mind lately, or traumatic experiences, like if somebody you loved died or similar...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 06:50:15 PM »
i never remember my dreams.. just nightmares

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2003, 08:22:36 PM »
i dont think a dream means ashit... a dream reflects the information that have been passing though your mind lately, or traumatic experiences, like if somebody you loved died or similar...

Haven't you ever dreamed about people that you knew in the past, but you never really thought about because they werent really people you were close with or anything. Like I'll have a dream where I see friends I had back in middle school or something but the thing is I totally like forgot about them and never thought about them but they appear in my dream. Another thing is when you dream about something and something similar happens in real life. For example, a few years back I dreamed about moving, and saw a certain house in my dream, and I saw that I was driving a car, and everything. Well we ended up moving into a house that is exactly like the one I saw in my dream and I ended up driving the car that I pictured in my dream. When I realized it after a while I was like  :o

My point is that there are probably deeper, more complex meanings to dreams that we consciously aren't aware of.

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 08:47:12 PM »
Like Kain said, dreams have deeper meaning. I point you towards Freud's "The Interpretation of Dreams".

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2003, 01:30:02 PM »
i caznt rember shit, cause i wake up early as fuck for school, and the last thing i think about is dreams,

Hater Player

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2003, 04:16:29 PM »
u be havin dem tripy ass dreams huh like u be on sum extasy and sum chorona ese. VATOS LOCOS 4 EVER HOLMES