Author Topic: Al-Quaeda to launch terror-attacks on these 4 countries  (Read 377 times)

Jome

Al-Quaeda to launch terror-attacks on these 4 countries
« on: May 21, 2003, 11:43:58 AM »
Bush's speech came shortly after the Arabic-language television network Al-Jazeera broadcast an audiotape Wednesday it said was from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
On the tape, the speaker urged Muslims to target embassies of
the United States and allies Great Britain, Australia and Norway.

"Learn from your brothers, the 19 that killed themselves in New York and Washington," the tape said in a reference to the September 11, 2001, attacks. "They achieved something that is unprecedented in history."

CNN.com
« Last Edit: May 21, 2003, 04:28:27 PM by Tray Jome »

Quakaveli

Re:Al-Quada to launch terror-attacks on these 4 countries
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 12:11:38 PM »
THATS RIGHT FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS!! COMMIT SUICIDE ATTACKS SO YOU CAN GOTO HEAVEN WITH THOSE 19 GREAT MEN AND THE GREATEST OF THEM, OSAMA BIN:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 12:13:26 PM »
Why Norway?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2003, 01:47:25 PM »
i heard on the news security forces intecepted messages urging muslims to stay away from some major american cities i forget which
'Al-Qaeda' urges fresh attacks

Bin Laden and Zawahiri are comrades in arms
The Arabic television channel al-Jazeera has broadcast what it says is an audio tape of al-Qaeda's second-in-command urging Muslims to carry out more suicide attacks.

In the tape, a man identified by the channel as Ayman al-Zawahri urges attacks on the embassies and interests of the United States, Britain, Australia and Norway, to drive them from Muslim countries.

He warns that the US and its allies want "dismembered semi-states" around Israel, and condemns Arab countries that supported the US-led war on Iraq.

Addressing the people of Iraq, he predicts news to "heal your breasts" in the coming days - although it is not clear when the message was recorded, and a reference to the war in Iraq suggests it was made during the conflict.

Osama Bin Laden's al-Qaeda network is believed to have been behind last week's suicide attacks in Saudi Arabia, in which dozens of people were killed.

The crusaders and the Jews do not understand but the language of killing and blood

Voice purported to belong to Ayman al-Zawahri

Full statement  
The tape was broadcast as the American military put its bases in the US on the highest possible alert amid fears of an imminent terror attack.

In another development, Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef on Wednesday denied reports that three Moroccans arrested this week in the western port of Jeddah were trying to hijack a passenger plane to use it in a suicide attack.

Stoking tension

The statement broadcast on al-Jazeera calls for the use of violence instead of protests and peace talks.

"Demonstrations will not... protect your jeopardised holy places or expel an occupying enemy," the statement said.

We will hunt the terrorists in every dark corner of the earth

President George Bush  
"The crusaders and the Jews do not understand but the language of killing and blood."

And in a reference to the 11 September 2001 attacks on the US, it adds: "Learn from your 19 brothers who attacked America in its planes in New York and Washington."

The speaker condemns Arab countries he says helped the US-led campaign, naming Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen and Jordan.

BBC Middle East analyst Roger Hardy says the voice on the tape sounds like Ayman al-Zawahri's.

He adds that al-Qaeda has an obvious interest in releasing such a tape now - to show it is still active, and to stoke the tension created by last week's suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia and Morocco.

Wrong country?

The tape comes after the American authorities put the US on orange alert - the second-highest state of readiness - and its military facilities on full alert.

US President George W Bush said on Wednesday that America would not relent in its war on global terror.

Al-Qaeda has been blamed for the Saudi attacks

"We will hunt the terrorists in every dark corner of the earth," he told the US Coast Guard in Connecticut.

"We will not permit terror networks or terror states to threaten the world with weapons of mass destruction - as we have shown in the battle with Iraq," he added.

Norway, meanwhile, says it has no idea why it was singled out by for attacks on its interests.

BBC's Lars Bevanger in Oslo says people there were baffled because Norway has a reputation for its attempts to bring peace to the Middle East.

Norway has some troops in Afghanistan, but analysts say it is small and other countries have larger numbers.

Our correspondent says the Norwegians are hoping al-Qaeda simply got its geography wrong but they are nonetheless taking the threat seriously.

'Al-Qaeda' statement: Full text

Full text of the audio tape which is believed to have been recorded by al-Qaeda's Ayman al-Zawahiri. The tape was broadcast by the Arabic television channel al-Jazeera.
 After dividing Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, and Pakistan will come next.

They would leave around Israel only dismembered semi states that are subservient to the United States and Israel.

O Muslims, these are the facts that have been made clear to you.

All the worn out and shabby masks have fallen. Here are the rulers of the Muslims with their airports, bases, and facilities.

Ayman al-Zawahiri is Osama Bin Laden's Number Two
They allow their ships to pass in their water, provide them with fuel, food, and supplies and allow their planes to cross their airspace and to even take off from their airports.

They welcome their armies to attack Iraq from their territories. The armies also advance from Kuwait.

We have Qatar where the command of the campaign has taken up its headquarters.

We also have Bahrain, which hosts the command of the Fifth Fleet.

We have Egypt where war vessels pass through its canal. And we have Yemen that supplies the crusader vessels from its ports.

And we have Jordan where the crusader forces are stationed and where Patriot missile batteries have been deployed to protect Israel.

After all this, they shout with all hypocrisy and deception that they oppose the war on Iraq.

Protests will not do you any good, neither will demonstrations or conferences.

Nothing will do you good, but toting arms and taking revenge against your enemies, the Americans and the Jews.

Demonstrations will not... protect your jeopardised holy places or expel an occupying enemy, nor will they deter an arrogant aggressor.

'Tribulation' of 9/11

The crusaders and the Jews do not understand but the language of killing and blood.

They do not become convinced unless they see coffins returning to them, their interests being destroyed, their towers being torched, and their economy collapsing.

O Muslims, take matters firmly against the embassies of America, England, Australia, and Norway and their interests, companies, and employees.

Burn the ground under their feet, as they should not enjoy your protection, safety, or security. Expel those criminals out of your countries.

Burn the ground under their feet, as they should not enjoy your protection, safety, or security. Expel those criminals out of your countries.

Do not allow the Americans, the British, the Australians, the Norwegians, and the other crusaders who killed your brothers in Iraq to live in your countries, enjoy their resources, and wreak havoc in them.

Learn from your 19 brothers who attacked America in its planes in New York and Washington and caused it a tribulation that it never witnessed before and is still suffering from its injuries until today.

O Iraqi people, we defeated those crusaders several times before and expelled them out of our countries and holy shrines.

You should know that you are not alone in this battle. Your mujahid brothers are tracking your enemies and lying in wait for them.

The mujahideen in Palestine, Afghanistan, and Chechnya and even in the heart of America and the West are causing death to those crusaders.

The coming days will bring to you the news that will heal your breasts, God willing.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Immortal

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2003, 01:57:18 PM »
dunno bout norway being involved in this...maybe its a misunderstanding of some sort or maybe its true
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2003, 04:25:38 PM »
Norway is one of the allied nations supporting the U.S., and we are currently performing bomb-attacks in Afghanistan, launched at Al Quaida..

Norway is also central in the middle East peace process, but I guess it's the bombing in Afghanistan that makes us a target.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2003, 04:27:58 PM by Tray Jome »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Al-Quaeda to launch terror-attacks on these 4 countries
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2003, 05:01:16 PM »
lmao @ security forces intecepted messages urging muslims to stay away from some major american cities

this is just sick.
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2003, 05:10:41 PM »
lmao @ security forces intecepted messages urging muslims to stay away from some major american cities

this is just sick.

what r u saying ???

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2003, 05:28:20 PM »
THATS RIGHT FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS!! COMMIT SUICIDE ATTACKS SO YOU CAN GOTO HEAVEN WITH THOSE 19 GREAT MEN AND THE GREATEST OF THEM, OSAMA BIN:

damn you tech...now youre editing quakes posts...someone demod the faghan  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2003, 07:05:22 AM »

this is just sick.

what r u saying ???

It's sick that america dont want muslims to be in their major cities lol, that's just unbelieveable. racism to the max
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2003, 07:02:25 PM »

this is just sick.

what r u saying ???

It's sick that america dont want muslims to be in their major cities lol, that's just unbelieveable. racism to the max

lol u fool...Osamas top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri said that...it was a secret message to muslims to stay away from major cities...meaning he plans or threatens to harm major cities...lol dont let ur US hate blind u  :D

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2003, 07:18:35 PM »
7even you're very quick to jump to conclusions, and it seems like you only comprehend what you want to comprehend.  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2003, 08:15:32 PM »

this is just sick.

lol

you should think 10 seconds longer before draw your conclusions

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2003, 11:01:34 AM »
lol my bad  (I didnt read the text btw lol)
No, it's not a sin