Author Topic: BiggAG needs to make like a drum and beat it  (Read 754 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:BiggAG needs to make like a drum and beat it
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2003, 10:11:43 PM »
Bigg AG:

Quake where do you find the time to read through threads from 2 months ago? You fuckin pussy ass loser. And your excuse for not fighting me: "I don't have the time man". LMAO...YET U BRING BACK UP POSTS FROM 2 AND 8 MONTHS AGO. PUSSSSSYYYY ASSSS HINDU

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2003, 11:07:25 PM »
Bigg AG:

Quake where do you find the time to read through threads from 2 months ago? You fuckin pussy ass loser. And your excuse for not fighting me: "I don't have the time man". LMAO...YET U BRING BACK UP POSTS FROM 2 AND 8 MONTHS AGO. PUSSSSSYYYY ASSSS HINDU

It took less than 5 minutes, lol...pussy ass faghaaaaan ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2003, 11:19:14 PM »
Pussy? Coming from a hindu, that's pretty funny. Everyone knows you pussied out. AG, who you told that you punked me, was like "wtf quake's a bitch ass pussy" after I showed him the thread where you PUSSIED OUT. Even Jome, who doesn't get involved in beefs knows you're a pussy. Face it Quake, you're a coward. But don't worry, it's a cultural thing, I know.

Bigg AG

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2003, 11:22:34 PM »
Pussy? Coming from a hindu, that's pretty funny. Everyone knows you pussied out. AG, who you told that you punked me, was like "wtf quake's a bitch ass pussy" after I showed him the thread where you PUSSIED OUT. Even Jome, who doesn't get involved in beefs knows you're a pussy. Face it Quake, you're a coward. But don't worry, it's a cultural thing, I know.

Hindus will never get tha respect they WANT cuzz they are too much of pussies and Quak dissed mexicans lets see... who would pussy out of tha fights mexicans or hindu's??? jamal ur input?? im out!!!

Jome

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2003, 11:23:01 PM »
T o o    m u c h   t i m e . . . . . . . . . . .   ::)