Author Topic: LeBron, Nike agree to $90 million seven-year deal  (Read 1838 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:LeBron, Nike agree to $90 million seven-year deal
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 05:23:26 PM »
yea ill prob buy them too

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 06:30:21 AM »
why is he getting that much.........i think he should play at least a year in college before pros
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 07:29:52 AM »
cause in 1 year probably every brand want a lifelong deal with him. so nike wants to be the 1st wit a sick sum to gain him for wearing their shoes ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 10:38:51 AM »
LMAO...He was playing against High School Students...Even Slava Medvadenko would be a superstar playing against High Scool Students... ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 11:03:41 AM »
LMAO...He was playing against High School Students...Even Slava Medvadenko would be a superstar playing against High Scool Students... ::)

The senseless hated started before I even remember. Damn.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LeBron, Nike agree to $90 million seven-year deal
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »

The senseless hated started before I even remember. Damn.

It's hating, but it isn't senseless. Kobe (mostly Shaq & Phil, but still "Kobe" technically) just threepeated & here comes the next MJ completely undermining Kobe. He saw the greatness, knew what was to come & made it a point to hate on the kid in every way he possibly could to protect Kobe's legacy. He had a plan, but he needed LeBron to have a Melo-like career, not the GOAT path he's currently headed down.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
LeBron is a product of the machine....been overhyped since day one. is he great? no doubt about it. just one of the greats playing today (durant and steph are too tho)......not a GOAT like some are hypin him to be based on the machine that started before he even entered the league, as proven by this thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 02:54:52 PM »
Another contradiction. Comparing Durant & Curry, even saying Curry is better than him when Steph has accomplished absolutely nothing yet.

That was considered blasphemy back in the day when LeBron vs. Kobe wasn't as universally lopsided as it is now. The thing with lying, even if it's to yourself, is you have to remember the lies to keep the story straight, my boy.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 06:28:15 PM »
Another contradiction. Comparing Durant & Curry, even saying Curry is better than him when Steph has accomplished absolutely nothing yet.

That was considered blasphemy back in the day when LeBron vs. Kobe wasn't as universally lopsided as it is now. The thing with lying, even if it's to yourself, is you have to remember the lies to keep the story straight, my boy.

steph is better than lebron right now...a couple other posters on here agree with me. but u'll be hard pressed findin some1 who agrees with u about him bein GOAT lolsmh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 07:47:11 PM »
One other guy you have already written off as a "basketball retard" (so another contradiction) agrees with you. But if you could find another poster who doesn't think LeBron is currently top 5 in the league, you'd use every argument in the book you could to agree & make it your new narrative.

But no, Steph has done nothing to have surpassed LeBron. He had a better season statistically...but (another contradiction that works against you...again) "stats don't really matter". There is no GM, decent basketball mind or even casual fan in a game of life or death that would even consider picking Steph over LeBron. LeBron is in every sense a better basketball player outside of shooting...& dribbling lmao. So I guess Kyrie, Chris Paul, Jamal Crawford & like Jeff Teague are better basketball players too lol.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 10:42:16 PM »
One other guy you have already written off as a "basketball retard" (so another contradiction) agrees with you. But if you could find another poster who doesn't think LeBron is currently top 5 in the league, you'd use every argument in the book you could to agree & make it your new narrative.

But no, Steph has done nothing to have surpassed LeBron. He had a better season statistically...but (another contradiction that works against you...again) "stats don't really matter". There is no GM, decent basketball mind or even casual fan in a game of life or death that would even consider picking Steph over LeBron. LeBron is in every sense a better basketball player outside of shooting...& dribbling lmao. So I guess Kyrie, Chris Paul, Jamal Crawford & like Jeff Teague are better basketball players too lol.

again, people agree that steph is currently better than lebron...NO ONE agrees wit u that LeBron is GOAT. it's bedtime, night night.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »
You'd have to be a complete moron to think Curry is better lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 06:14:25 PM »
so then what do u have to be to think he's the GOAT? a dumb bitch, thats what

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2015, 12:03:18 PM »
A Witness.

Sccit