Author Topic: LeBron, Nike agree to $90 million seven-year deal  (Read 1840 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron, Nike agree to $90 million seven-year deal
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2015, 05:50:35 PM »
The talent is the talent, bruh. And Harden + Ibaka is the equivalent of playing with another superstar, let alone franchise player.

HOW BOUT NO

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 11:00:30 AM »
One other guy you have already written off as a "basketball retard" (so another contradiction) agrees with you. But if you could find another poster who doesn't think LeBron is currently top 5 in the league, you'd use every argument in the book you could to agree & make it your new narrative.

But no, Steph has done nothing to have surpassed LeBron. He had a better season statistically...but (another contradiction that works against you...again) "stats don't really matter". There is no GM, decent basketball mind or even casual fan in a game of life or death that would even consider picking Steph over LeBron. LeBron is in every sense a better basketball player outside of shooting...& dribbling lmao. So I guess Kyrie, Chris Paul, Jamal Crawford & like Jeff Teague are better basketball players too lol.

again, people agree that steph is currently better than lebron...NO ONE agrees wit u that LeBron is GOAT. it's bedtime, night night.

We'll see when the Finals start. Will be interesting to see who will carry their team to the top. My money is on Lebron though... He's been insane lately. Near unstoppable.

so u think LeBron is the GOAT?

No, he is the greatest player active right now in this moment of life. GOAT is a discussion where the answer never will be 100% correctly, every great player that ever played or still plays the game has his GOAT-like features. But in the end they all remain human and got their flaws. It's all about the preferences of a players game by the person who rates him.

I AGREE WITH THAT...THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THAT THERE ARE ABOUT 10 GOATS WHO ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE. BUT LEBRON IS NOT ONE OF THOSE 10.

hahahahahahahahaha such a stupid quote.

MJ and Russell >

i know you want Kobe to be #1 so bad but it's never going to happen, he came up short  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
One other guy you have already written off as a "basketball retard" (so another contradiction) agrees with you. But if you could find another poster who doesn't think LeBron is currently top 5 in the league, you'd use every argument in the book you could to agree & make it your new narrative.

But no, Steph has done nothing to have surpassed LeBron. He had a better season statistically...but (another contradiction that works against you...again) "stats don't really matter". There is no GM, decent basketball mind or even casual fan in a game of life or death that would even consider picking Steph over LeBron. LeBron is in every sense a better basketball player outside of shooting...& dribbling lmao. So I guess Kyrie, Chris Paul, Jamal Crawford & like Jeff Teague are better basketball players too lol.

again, people agree that steph is currently better than lebron...NO ONE agrees wit u that LeBron is GOAT. it's bedtime, night night.

We'll see when the Finals start. Will be interesting to see who will carry their team to the top. My money is on Lebron though... He's been insane lately. Near unstoppable.

so u think LeBron is the GOAT?

No, he is the greatest player active right now in this moment of life. GOAT is a discussion where the answer never will be 100% correctly, every great player that ever played or still plays the game has his GOAT-like features. But in the end they all remain human and got their flaws. It's all about the preferences of a players game by the person who rates him.

I AGREE WITH THAT...THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THAT THERE ARE ABOUT 10 GOATS WHO ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE. BUT LEBRON IS NOT ONE OF THOSE 10.

hahahahahahahahaha such a stupid quote.

MJ and Russell >

i know you want Kobe to be #1 so bad but it's never going to happen, he came up short  :laugh:

the funny part is, russell may not even be in that 10 i'm talkin bout

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2015, 04:31:58 PM »
LMFAOOOOOO.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2015, 04:43:28 PM »
NIK digging himself a hole  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »
Wilt Kobe MJ Magic Bird Hakeem Shaq Robertson Baylor West 

10 better than Russell off top

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
BAYLOR?  WEST? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    even Kobe is better than those 2.

hahahahahahahaha what a stupid statement hahahahahahahaha  ;D 8)

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2015, 07:15:12 PM »
elgin baylor once averaged 38 points 20 rebounds and 5 assists

jerry west once averaged 31 points 7 rebounds 6 assists

bill russell never even cracked the 20 ppg mark once in his career lmfao...son just played on a buncha all-star squad and has rings because of it...like a better version robert horry. still not on baylor or west's level.

shitted on

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2015, 07:41:38 PM »
how many MVP's did Baylor win??  how many titles???

so your dumbass really thinks Baylor and West are better than Russell yet THE TWO OF THEM COULDN'T WIN A TITLE?  hhahahahaha

you really are Skip Bayless with a Lakers jersey on, this is hilarious.  You gotta be Ashton Kutcher and I'm being punk'd right now :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
they won a title in baylors last season .. but like I said, Russell played on all-star teams. he was the 5th leading scorer on a championship team lolsmh. replace him with Baylor and they win even more. replace him with wilt and they win 20 straight.