Author Topic: Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit  (Read 707 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit
« on: May 22, 2003, 09:31:01 AM »
check your pm's homie, I know i said you set it up but I thought fuckit, if you got any complaints bout my rules holla we'll work it out.

15 bar max
3 votes - KO
first to 5
deadline: one week from now (im sayin one week cuz lately I tend to be late lol, its jus I sometimes jus dunno whats suddenly poppin up in my life, but that dont mean I wont spit earlier)

good luck to you homie, n let make this a hot one.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 03:19:50 PM »
Cool man, I'll drop soon.  Rules are cool, although it'll take forever to get 5 votes in here, especially since you and me are usually 2 of the people that vote.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 03:21:41 PM »
aight first to 3 then?

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 03:22:54 PM »
nah, 5 is fine, or 3 for a KO, I was more commentin' on how few people actually vote.  I like the idea of 5, hopefully I'll give ya  a run for ya money and won't get knocked the fuck out, LOL.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 03:25:24 PM »
jus give it your regular best and dont worry bout losin thats how i always do, jus that i fall off sometimes lol.

gl homie.

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2003, 07:36:14 PM »
Here we go...

cee ride screamin-lies un exorcised like he's got a demon-inside, can't come correct no matter how hard your semen-try, (1)
talk bout an internal-conflict, got a melanin-deficit and a black man-in-his-pic, maybe you should plan-to-pinch-hit, (2)
write both verses and can-this-contest, I'll marry-home's-bitch, knock her up, send her back so he can have a barely white kid,
call me larry-holmes-bitch I'll retire heavywieght vets and leave em shook like they got parkinsen's, (3)
illicit write's lines at greenich mean time, in the mean time I'll take a bee line for cee's spine, (4)
we might see lines from homie in time for-me to count the votes while I watch the world-series, (5)
it's like oswald-n-kennedy, even if I had a frontal-labotomy you still never had a shot-at-me (6)
cee can't see me his lines' gotten tame, keys are a mind game, and everyone sees your mind's-lame
 like a grandfather clock in 2 foot box, nothin' fits in your "time-frame", always needin' extensions like Shenene (7)
shouldn't a stepped-ta-me, didn't learn from history and now your doomed to repeat it,
lyrical hysteresis, I'm known for leavin' MC's in small-little-pieces, leave you a piece of hysterical fesces, (8)
fearin'-all-species of west coast lyrical-mc's, better hope your keyboard's got magical-keys
underestimated me tragically, unfortunate circumstance, shoulda been in a rush-to-stop-this,
battle from happenin', I'll rattle ya captain, got a gat to push-in-a-orfice still pissed you idoits put bush-in-office, (9)
comin-strong, snatch your middlewieght belt before you get a chance to put-it-on, quick, somebody hit-the-gong! (10)

1)  Excorcist was a movie about a girl possesed by a demon
2) He is/was in Melanin Deficient
3) Ali-Holmes was Ali's last fight, many attribute his parkinson's disease to that fight
4) Profile says florida but he says he's living in Germany
5) He's notorius for takin' a long time to drop his verses, baseball season just started!! (LOL)
6) Kennedy got the front part of his head blown off, they blamed Oswald but there was speculation that he couldn't have fired the shots that killed Kennedy
7) Shenene was a character on Martin Lawrence's show who was the archetypal ghetto black chick with hair extensions/ Illicit often needs more time to drop his verse
8) Hystersis curves are basically cyclic (shout out to the nerds on the board)
9) Profile says he's from Florida, florida was the deciding state for the election
10) He's currently battling Kill for the Middleweight championship/there was a show called the Gong Show where people would hit the gong on wack acts before they could really get started.

Shit....I gotta stop writing such hard to understand shit....

« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 04:33:54 PM by vitodeluca »

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 03:28:23 PM »
Allright Illicit, you set the timelimit, one more day homie.  Just let me know if you need an extension or somethin' tho,  but you will make my verse a self fulfilling prophesy, LOL.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 04:07:55 AM »
lol dont worry, im droppin today.

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 09:21:02 PM »
Just lettin' everyone know Illicit can have more time if he wants, as far as I'm concerned.  I don't wanna win by some forfeit BS.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2003, 10:20:41 AM »
^^ Spoken like a player^^
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2003, 05:56:23 PM »
Uppin' this....

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2003, 11:17:25 PM »
tick tock tick tock whats the time on illicits clock  8)
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »
not often I see Illicit not respond. That vitodeluca verse though was nice.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2003, 08:31:17 PM »
He's had some shit goin' on, so I told him to just respond whenever he could.  Thanks for the feedback though Lost Angel.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 03:08:49 PM »
Uppin so he sees this...what up Illicit

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont