Author Topic: Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit  (Read 716 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2003, 07:14:37 AM »
yo, fuck it, I cant come up wit nothin powerful enough to compete wit your verse, you got this homie, I need a serious timeout from battlin', cant spit right anymore, I won the title two days ago, lol and now I'm givin it up to you, hot shit you dropped homie, sorry it didnt show its effect on competing wit whatever I couldve spit.  

sorry bout this. have fun wit defending the belt.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Vitodeluca -vs.- Illicit
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 10:45:36 AM »
It's allright, I don't wanna win a title like this, plus we never said this was a title match.  I just take the W by DNF or whatever.  Just give me a shot at ya when you feel like battlin' again.. ;)  Maybe then it'll be for the title.  Thanks for the feedback on the verse tho.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 12:56:09 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont