Author Topic: Expo-S-ition Of The Week  (Read 363 times)

mauzip

Re:Expo-S-ition Of The Week
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2003, 08:29:28 PM »
Whats more.. the people not starring in this soap, doesn't care.

don't*

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2003, 08:30:25 PM »
-When you talk shit about somebody for no fuckin reason and then cant back it up.
-(Mods) When you lock threads just because you dont like the guy making the thread, you dont like the guy who is arguing with somebody else on there but you didnt lock the thread when that person said anything, when you lock threads because you have been proven wrong or something goes against your opinion.

- When you repeatedly make useless/worthless threads, often with the intent to create beef, (in particular with Afghans), or with the intent to create hype around yourself (e.g. applesauce or Afflack)
Furthermore creates beef with the same 2-3 people on almost every thread, and next week usually becomes best friend with your former worst enemy.
Congratulations, you are starring in a WWW-soap, your whole life is online.
Whats more.. the people not starring in this soap, doesn't care.

Are you referring to me? Because if you are show me one example where I try to start beef with Afghans or the same 2-3 people. If you're not referring to me then just disregard this. It doesn't matter anyways because soon you're just going to end up locking this thread.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2003, 10:58:11 PM »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2003, 11:46:32 PM »
Groupie mutha fuckas that won't admit ever that their favorite artist(s) is in a slump and is making shitty music.