Author Topic: Jimmy Iovine to become Snoop Dogg's boss !?!  (Read 543 times)

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Jimmy Iovine to become Snoop Dogg's boss !?!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2003, 10:33:51 AM »
Yeah, I really see Doggystyle doing it bigg in the next few years, they got alotta potentioal, not only as a rap-label, but as someone said, a urban music label.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2003, 12:53:30 PM »
jome where is this news on that site??? i have checked a couple times but can't find it............i don't think your bullshittin but i want to read it
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2003, 01:06:48 PM »
sorry guys but it seems that common and all the rest may be in trouble i got this from www.sohh.com...

they didn't mention snoop but mentioned that some might go to interscope but must of mca's staff is going to a rock label and alot will be withought a deal
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Jome

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2003, 06:03:47 PM »
jome where is this news on that site??? i have checked a couple times but can't find it............i don't think your bullshittin but i want to read it

http://www.hiphopsite.com/NEWS/

It's only 1 line, but you can figure the rest.. without MCA, Doggystyle won't have a home, so Interscope is likely to take over most of MCA's business..