Author Topic: M Sane (Brotha Lynch affiliate)  (Read 266 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:M Sane (Brotha Lynch affiliate)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2003, 03:08:58 AM »

Brotha Lynch Hung - Loaded ( *97 )                               6 of 10
Brotha Lynch Hung - Ebk 4 ( *00 )                                  7 of 10

EBK4 over loaded ?  :o

OpTiCaL I'd check out the Doomsday collaboration 'The Plague' aswell..

1.Season Of Da Siccness
2.24 Deep
3.Blocc Movement/Loaded/The Plague
4.The Virus/EBK4

his best of is also dope with dope remixes of some old tracks.. but not the 'Book III - The Best of' but another one called just 'The Best Of Brotha Lynch Hung'

« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 03:17:16 AM by The Hoe Hopper »

soufside

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2003, 03:24:27 AM »
masta p iz duh dood who talked lynch in2 droppin a solo b4 dat he wuz jus doin production m sane iz tite but i neva been able 2 get his albumz dey hard 2 cum by an since ery1 droppin reviewz on lynch im goin 2 jump on duh bandwagon

season 10
24 deep 9
loaded 7
ebk 4 6
blocc movement 7
plague 8
now eat 6

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2003, 05:30:23 PM »
masta p iz duh dood who talked lynch in2 droppin a solo b4 dat he wuz jus doin production

Oh...I thought T meant that Master P was on the album.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2003, 12:36:31 AM »
Yeah I'm a (relative) Lynch newbie...people like Gangsta T, Doggy, Gate Won dropped knowledge about him on this board and so I had to check him out...and I was missing out! His songs are so addictive, I had Book III in my car for a few days in a row and only listened to 4 songs off of there (Murder N My Blood, Refuse to Lose, Bloccstyle Remix and Fuck Yo Side). I'd agree that out of the CDs I have by Lynch Season is my favorite (especially Rest In Piss, LOCC 2 THE BRAIN!!!, Siccmade and Liquor Sicc). I'm really surprised that so many people like that synth/whistle so common in the mid-90s and yet Season is never mentioned, but there are hard whistles in many (if not all) of the songs. And Kam sounds sooo dope on Gangsta off of Blocc Movement! Ahh I'm rambling, but Lynch is all I listened to this week.

peace,
tnp

nice tnp !!!
 8)
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2003, 10:42:45 PM »
Book III is the only Lynch album I don't have.  How many tracks on there are new, if any?   What is "Murder N my blood" off of?

tnp

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 04:42:20 AM »
Book III is the only Lynch album I don't have.  How many tracks on there are new, if any?   What is "Murder N my blood" off of?

There is NO info in the booklet about this. The only thing in there is the tracklisting and a fan club address for the label. Doesn't say who the guests are, where the songs are taken from or anything. So I have no idea who are on these songs or where they are from.

peace,
tnp

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2003, 10:39:50 PM »

There is NO info in the booklet about this. The only thing in there is the tracklisting and a fan club address for the label. Doesn't say who the guests are, where the songs are taken from or anything. So I have no idea who are on these songs or where they are from.

peace,
tnp

Right on for the info.....I'm gonna have to cop this anyway just cause it's the only one I'm missing.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 12:42:44 AM »

peace,
tnp

Dats because Lynch's old label "Black Market Records" released that.....Lynch has major beef wit em for fuckin wit his money.....

Don't support any of tha books of appearences and bullshit albums like "The Virus".....Those are all half ass bullshit from years and years ago.....

Just cop tha new one comin in JUNE.....

And fuck M SANE too.....From what I been heard and seen that muthafuca do, he a punk.....Lynch got major beef wit him too.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2003, 02:06:39 PM »
i like lynchs albums in this order(don't support those thrown together albums):
season of da siccness
24 deep ep
loaded

anyone got any info on nigga deep with sic x? all i know is it was released by siccmade and supposedly its tracks from earlier on in their career. confirmation?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2003, 02:09:46 PM »
ianyone got any info on nigga deep with sic x? all i know is it was released by siccmade and supposedly its tracks from earlier on in their career. confirmation?

I got it...it's pretty tight.  It sounds a lot like 24 deep, production-wise.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003, 01:57:46 AM »
anyone got any info on nigga deep with sic x? all i know is it was released by siccmade and supposedly its tracks from earlier on in their career. confirmation?

it was the first Lynch LP.. until then he only had appeariences on X-Raided's lp who is also featured on the Nigga Deep album

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2003, 12:34:56 AM »

peace,
tnp

Dats because Lynch's old label "Black Market Records" released that.....Lynch has major beef wit em for fuckin wit his money.....

Don't support any of tha books of appearences and bullshit albums like "The Virus".....Those are all half ass bullshit from years and years ago.....

Just cop tha new one comin in JUNE.....

And fuck M SANE too.....From what I been heard and seen that muthafuca do, he a punk.....Lynch got major beef wit him too.....

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"