Author Topic: Sly Boogy's "Judgement Day" CD  (Read 436 times)

QL3

Re:Sly Boogy's "Judgement Day" CD
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2003, 02:41:16 PM »
where can i hear this "baby Boy" and "haters." where those tracks on the album sampler?

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2003, 04:53:26 PM »
damn i ordered my copy of Sly Boogy's joint last wednesday and that shit still ain't shown up.  been wanting to bump california in my ride.  i have no clue what the hold up is, there in SF and i'm in LA.  when i ordered that King T cd from them that shit was here in 2 days.  i hope that shit comes soon, i'm gonna call them up tomorrow to see what's up, peace!! >:( 8) ;D

tnp

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2003, 04:20:51 PM »
Madkilla, have you gotten your copy yet? I got my copy in the mail from www.friscostreetshow.com today, it took a week to get here (Atlanta) from when I ordered it. I love his voice, for some reason it reminds me of Jeru's voice a little.

Credits:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=34463;start=0#lastPost

peace,
tnp

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2003, 04:53:38 PM »
hmnmm.  the trak list you put up is different than the one in here.  good looking man.  the REAL track list looks like one I like a whole lot.  thanks dogg.

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2003, 06:26:19 PM »
nah, my CD ain't shown up yet, but i called up friscostreetshow today and  joe told me he's gonna send another copy out and if i end up getting 2 to return the other.  they are definitely cool peepz up over there so i ain't trippin, they handled the situation better than expected, i was very satisfied.  propz 2 them!  only thing i can think is it got lost in the mail, it's REALLY laggin, or there was an error/overlook in my order, but they took care of it.  still can't wait to get that shit, peace!

i will definitely post my thoughts about it once i get to hear it!