Author Topic: Other boards..  (Read 2090 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Other boards..
« on: May 23, 2003, 01:22:58 PM »
Hey i been peepin some other keystle/textcee boards and..

and..

they blow, maybe we should have board vs board battles.. that would be tight and we would rip all these fags a new hole? am i wrong? cuz i just been peepin some random keystyle battles and they all a bunch of 'lost titans', if any of yall got some decent keystyle forums hook me up wit an address cuz im gettin sorta demoralized wit dis shit.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Other boards..
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 04:44:00 PM »
why you gettin 'demoralized' ? To me it'd rather be demoralizin if THEY could all rip US a new hole, like Tone would be lower average on other boards and shit...WCC's always had sum of the dopest netcees I know, none of the other boards really excited me. Unfortunately, many dope spitters (like Pr1mo) are pretty or totally inactive...but if we battled them mothafuckas I'd be down to spit for WCC...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 10:34:13 PM »
i'd spit for dubcc no doubt

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2003, 10:42:43 PM »
WCC has some of the best netnees out there. Pr1mo has won many titles on other boards, we have ToNe, bLaDe if his ever active, I've beat other boards best netcees on there board, or lost votes like 4-3, which as an unknow vs. a respected other boards member, is a win. WCC could always wreck shit. The only time another board had a good battle with us, was before WCC was really good, and it was actually WCA, and WCA spit into WCC and WCA. LOL... CSN was a crew reppin' WCC, and they had Sikotic, which was the old GOAT, and WCA had Doggy, I-Bo, me, and a dude named Gate~Won that blew the whole CSN a new ass hole. Pr1mo and Infinite didn't battle I don't think, or WCC would have done better. Now I Know got blasted by "my sister"... lmao. It was great, a board battle would be fun again. Maybe some of the old vets, like an I-Bo, or a Pr1mo would be interested in new compition. Me, I'm happy being a non spitting general.  ;D

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 11:05:30 PM »
That'd be fun ta do, I'd get in it if y'all thought I was good enough to represent for sure...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 11:15:22 PM »
there's a reasonably new board that we could rip to shreds....
www.shadysource.com/forums

im registered as pootietanggg on that board  8)
its only fairly new and all the emcees there are all rookies and eager beavers. anybody from this board could rip them 20 new holes.
just a thought tho

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 11:56:35 PM »
heres the direct link the the battle board..... sheesh some of these ppl are trash.... right now their top emcee, MAKAVELI96, could be beaten by almost anyone in here. with a few exceptions of course.

http://www.shadysource.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=24
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 11:57:03 PM by the an$wer »

kick ass album

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 03:21:16 AM »
I could rip em all and I ain't that proud. damn, we on a high level here

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 05:55:09 AM »
www.micclub.net  go to the forum

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 06:29:04 AM »
and not true.. Have seen other boards with more talent like freestyle universe X back in the day...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 08:24:05 AM »
well, I was only talkin bout the answer's board...dunno many others, but from what ive seen WCC ain't bad...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2003, 08:26:43 AM »
and pr1mo, miclub.net don't work on my comp. won't finish loadin, all i see is the cd cover pic with the mic and canibus in the background

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2003, 09:28:39 AM »
i peeped about 5 sites yesterday and no one was nearly up to par..only the mods on these boards were relatively decent. makin my proud of the one im at  :'( and im glad im hangin wit deez vets, cuz all the others are like 14 year old brits gettin a taste of rap.

thats how we do..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2003, 01:07:30 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2003, 07:19:53 PM »
and not true.. Have seen other boards with more talent like freestyle universe X back in the day...

That's 'cause you ass is always looking, and runs internet keying. LOL