Author Topic: Other boards..  (Read 2096 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:Other boards..
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2003, 03:50:16 AM »
WCC some bitch made foneys// comin up on tha internet to show y'all posse// bitch get it right tha double RR run this shit// where tha fuck you think your comin from with a fake ass hit// faggot to tell you tha truth i aint even heard tha "eminem show"// but i bet you get your ass kicked by your thirteen year old hoe// da fuck you comin from, actin like you own this us// i'll have you tied to a tree and hit it with a bus// makin your body bloody and wet// fuck with double RR, best bring your whole set// cuz y'all will get straight murdered, without a fuckin doubt// but yo if you beat me lyrically, i'll set up a boxing bout// so i can throw a right cross, and knock your sorry ass out// and yo, da fuck does WCC stand for, is that something new// ohh hold up i think its "wimpie crack crew"// bitch i dont give a fuck what you be sellin or what you be doing// shit show me in flesh before i start believin// yo im just a newbie up in this Shadysource forum// but yo i'll be damned if ima let you's faggots scar em// you be soundin like a ja rule fan// should go hook up with him and make a new band// and call yourselfs tha "fuckin whack junkies"// you pathetic, actin like you run this, fuck you nigga! u soundin like some monkies// im high as a muthafucka, so dont get mad// matter fact, fuck you bitch, go and be sad// cry with your lil WCC bitch's, tell em mOe rode on your lil whack crew// yoo for rellie, i'd rather be mixin a brew// then be sittin here dissin you lil faggots// double R forever bitch, so go and hack it//

they want war...they called us the "wimpie crack crew" ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2003, 03:58:11 AM »
ROFLMFAO..... was that the rukahs rydaz??? theyre lost cunts..... theyre name is "shakur" backwards... and they taxed the ruff rydaz symbol and use it for theyre crew.... what fonies

mack, i'll leave their destruction to you  ;)

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2003, 04:05:24 AM »
lmao...... they wanna battle u now...... tell them fools to bring it over here and get crushed

kick ass album

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2003, 08:27:35 AM »
WCC some bitch made foneys// comin up on tha internet to show y'all posse// bitch get it right tha double RR run this shit// where tha fuck you think your comin from with a fake ass hit// faggot to tell you tha truth i aint even heard tha "eminem show"// but i bet you get your ass kicked by your thirteen year old hoe// da fuck you comin from, actin like you own this us// i'll have you tied to a tree and hit it with a bus// makin your body bloody and wet// fuck with double RR, best bring your whole set// cuz y'all will get straight murdered, without a fuckin doubt// but yo if you beat me lyrically, i'll set up a boxing bout// so i can throw a right cross, and knock your sorry ass out// and yo, da fuck does WCC stand for, is that something new// ohh hold up i think its "wimpie crack crew"// bitch i dont give a fuck what you be sellin or what you be doing// shit show me in flesh before i start believin// yo im just a newbie up in this Shadysource forum// but yo i'll be damned if ima let you's faggots scar em// you be soundin like a ja rule fan// should go hook up with him and make a new band// and call yourselfs tha "fuckin whack junkies"// you pathetic, actin like you run this, fuck you nigga! u soundin like some monkies// im high as a muthafucka, so dont get mad// matter fact, fuck you bitch, go and be sad// cry with your lil WCC bitch's, tell em mOe rode on your lil whack crew// yoo for rellie, i'd rather be mixin a brew// then be sittin here dissin you lil faggots// double R forever bitch, so go and hack it//

frightening lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2003, 10:31:09 AM »
?? .. i like the invasion idea better lol..

someone gimme a site to tear someone up..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2003, 01:48:05 PM »
like Tone would be lower average on other boards and shit...

ive battled on a lot of otha boards before, and Pr1mo's, mine, I-Bo's, and yurs, styles are basically what everybody spits. I dunno tho, id be down for whateva battlin on anotha board. We'd get hella hated on, but fukit...

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2003, 02:58:06 PM »
hey mack ur battle was tite, u schooled that kid, props
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

funkstylz

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2003, 03:15:23 PM »
im high as a muthafucka, so dont get mad// matter fact, fuck you bitch, go and be sad

lol!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2003, 04:23:39 PM »
Pr1mo's, mine, I-Bo's, and yurs

where have you battled then ? I haven't seen nobody usin any style close to these on other boards (for example, I ain't seen one cat on all these boards really use multis)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2003, 04:25:58 PM »
I mean, I don't think WCC got the chosen few capable of writin multis or sumthing, but where's the talent lol ? Give me sum links if possible Tone

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2003, 07:33:00 PM »
I mean, I don't think WCC got the chosen few capable of writin multis or sumthing, but where's the talent lol ? Give me sum links if possible Tone

tru
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2003, 12:21:01 AM »

aiight, ill see if i can scrape em up. I usually only go on WCC now. But im sure Pr1mo will agree...theres other sites that are ONLY about keystyle, where our style is common. The last 2 boards i can remember that i went on, ive lost matches. Partially cus i didnt come hard enough and underestimated the otha MC, and partially cus they were tight enough tah win. But ill see if i can find em man. On here, i think the last person i lost to was Blade in the Heavyweight tourny...i dunno how many months ago, maybe 8-10? On the other boards, ive lost within the first couple matches. If i find em, ill send em to yah tho. peacccccce

BTW, yah....letz git this shit crackin... ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2003, 06:17:45 AM »
aight Tone, I'm really interested in seein other boards with tight keystylers usin our type of style...try to get them links

another question: Who's gonna judge it if we battle another board ??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2003, 11:05:57 AM »
aight Tone, I'm really interested in seein other boards with tight keystylers usin our type of style...try to get them links

usually depends on which board we are on. If we go to their board, we're at a big disadvantage. If they come here, they might be at one. Its also possible, that we have maybe 3 judges frum their board....3 from ours. Or we can all go to a different board, and battle there...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2003, 12:39:15 PM »

usually depends on which board we are on. If we go to their board, we're at a big disadvantage. If they come here, they might be at one. Its also possible, that we have maybe 3 judges frum their board....3 from ours. Or we can all go to a different board, and battle there...

i'd suggest goin to a 3rd board and lettin people there vote...