Author Topic: UPDATE ON JT THA BIGGA FIGGA v.s DAZ  (Read 181 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
UPDATE ON JT THA BIGGA FIGGA v.s DAZ
« on: May 24, 2003, 11:29:45 AM »
AIIGHT....ALL RUMORS ASIDE....

So....JT challenged DAZ to a 1 on 1 fight and they were suppose 2 film it and put it on DVD....JT got beef with DAZ cuz DAZ be fuckin around and makin new units of their duo and selling them without JT knowin....and he dissed JT in that "This is How We Eat" compilation....So shit sparked off....

Soooo, 2 weeks later, This is what TELLY MAC (Bay Area Rapper) had to say, He tried 2 squash tha beef & be tha peacemaker:

i couldnt see my 2 big homies go at it over a misunderstanding i had to do something , so i called daz and got jt on the phone so they could talk it out and they found a better way to solve the problem than to put their business in the streets. ALL FAMILIES FALL OUT AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER AND THATS ALL THIS IS ABOUT so sorry yall their will be no dvd just dope albums and independent movies

A week after that, this is what DAZ had 2 say in response 2 everything:

"j.t tha bigga dic head wanted by north richmond watch out!
well 2 cut a long story short i heard what joesph thomas said about fightin so i call him up personally415 ******* & said i aint gone fight u im a blast yo ass cuz im north richmond cuzzzzzzz  & then all of sudden he makes some call 2 some people tell them he dont want 2 beef cuz i fucc wit them real north richmond & when u fucc wit daz u fucc wit north richmond & i jus sign tha whole north richmond comin soon tha compalation northside so i heard telly mac said he talk 2 me bullshit i put tha word out on u j.t"

DAZ is a fuckin idiot 4 bringin North Richmond in da mix....Because FILLMOE & NORTH RICHMOND have been in war since tha 70s and now it has finally calmed down and it's about to be all coo in da upcoming years because of da new generation of muthafucaz....But DAZ's stupid ass is tryin 2 spark shit up again, He tryin 2 make tha bay have a civil war and shit again....This shit rite here aint for play, U get burned if U play wit fire too much DAZ....

JT addressed DAZ back yesterday rite here:

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP DAZ ?

his GANGSTA ETHICS ARE TERRIBLE

things you dont do when you "beefin" with someone

1.NEVER SAY YOUR GONNA KILL SOMEBODY ON YOUR WEBSITE
(the feds and the rap police keep a record of every post and email)

2. DONT SNITCH ON THE PEOPLE YOU HIRING.
(you sound pathetic hiding behind N rich when i got fam all in THE MANOR and
the projects)

3.KEEP THE BEEF WITH WHO YOU HAVE IT WITH
(you never know who you talking to and word travel quick it could be real dangerous hanging in the bay fucking wit a factor that count)

4.DONT CLAIM HARDCORE ON WAX AND THEN SHOW SOFTNESS WHEN BROUGHT TO YOU IN THE REALEST WAY
(you only showing you was a coward from the beginning and that all that shit you pop is for entertainment then you set ya self up to get tested)

5.DONT MAKE ENEMIES WHERE YOU LIKE TO HIDE OUT WHEN THEM BOYS IS LOOKING FOR YOU
(its better to keep it gangsta and have that old fashion 1 on 1 so we really could sqaush the shit but if not its defense on mine the aggressor never wins)

LONGBEACH TO FILLMOE WILL ALWAYS BE A CLASSIC BUT THIS NIGGA DAZ
IS SOFT AS PEANUT BUTTER AND I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS HE WOULD BE SCARED OF A 1 ON 1 THATS WHY HALF THE HOMIES GONE NOW BECAUSE OF COWARDS LIKE THIS SUCKA.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS, JT DONT GOT NOTHING TO DO WIT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO DAZ OUT HERE IN THE BAY I MADE IT CLEAR WE CAN CHUCK THEM THANGZ HE REFUSED SO THATS IT, BUT IF HE WANNA PLAY O DOG
IT WILL BE ON HIM. THE STREETS IS WATCHIN

Shiiiiiiiiit, I got nothing more 2 say but  ::) ::) ::)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 11:30:48 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:UPDATE ON JT THA BIGGA FIGGA v.s DAZ
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 12:17:08 PM »
I've often wondered about Daz's intelligence.....he seems such an ignorant,dumb nitwit at times like this......as for JT,I like that intelligent repy of his. He basically kills Daz just by analyzing his words.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 12:23:09 PM »
you can vote on this over at West Coast Aftershock
think they have the disses up too

http://www.westcoastaftershock.com

Its about neck and neck as I post this... :)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 01:37:42 PM »
Daz is acting like the MyRealName of the rap game.
40oz Graphire

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 02:34:41 PM »
Daz is acting like the MyRealName of the rap game.

ahahahaha......

dope thread...i didnt know EXACTLY how it procedded dope......

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!