Re:Schizo
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 06:03:03 PM »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 06:06:01 PM »
^^took it too far there...... u wrecked it.

kick ass album

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 06:10:36 PM »
By the way, thank you Jeff Davis for devoting your time by creating and dedicating me a thread. You seem to take real interest in me. I appreciate you being on my nuts; really, it's an honor, but please stop. I don't like people liking me so much and getting nothing in return. It makes me feel sorry for them. Now would you please get the fuck off deeeeezzz nuts.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 06:59:55 PM »
I think Owen just proved his point, and Scizo underlined it pretty well.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 07:02:37 PM »
Jome, do your thing.....

Jome

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 07:03:47 PM »
Jome, do your thing.....

Naww, go search for some more pics we have all seen before instead.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 07:05:10 PM »
posting pics like that was once fun until EVERYONE started doing it. bastards.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
By the way, thank you Jeff Davis for devoting your time by creating and dedicating me a thread. You seem to take real interest in me. I appreciate you being on my nuts; really, it's an honor, but please stop. I don't like people liking me so much and getting nothing in return. It makes me feel sorry for them. Now would you please get the fuck off deeeeezzz nuts.

Yea he likes to make threads for some posters here a wcc....you'll get used to it....its happened to me a few times already...but oh well...

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 08:29:49 PM »

*bows* Thankyou.

Oh, Schizo, as I remember...weren't you the one to devote time scabbing images off a scabber website for me?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 12:02:21 AM »
u just got pressed into the book of Owen  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2003, 12:02:41 AM by the an$wer »

kick ass album

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 01:10:11 AM »

*bows* Thankyou.

Oh, Schizo, as I remember...weren't you the one to devote time scabbing images off a scabber website for me?

Nope, not me. As I recall, you come on every thread I make a post on and try to come up with something to say about what I write. You seem to devote a lot of time seeking attention from me. Then when I don't give you any, you feel like you have to make a thread, calling me out, and dedicating it especially to me. Well Owen, you got my attention. You should be very happy now, and you may now remove yourself from my precious nuts.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2003, 07:36:20 AM »

*bows* Thankyou.

Nope, not me. As I recall, you come on every thread I make a post on and try to come up with something to say about what I write. You seem to devote a lot of time seeking attention from me. Then when I don't give you any, you feel like you have to make a thread, calling me out, and dedicating it especially to me. Well Owen, you got my attention. You should be very happy now, and you may now remove yourself from my precious nuts.

Exactly what my thoughts were...well said....

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2003, 01:47:25 PM »
u just got pressed into the book of Owen  ;D

Indeed he did. He won't get the full package, he's not that annoying. But hey Schizo, remember this: you claim I started this (LOL), but you did; and I finished it.