Author Topic: I think we need some sort of rule  (Read 110 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
I think we need some sort of rule
« on: May 25, 2003, 04:43:25 AM »
aight.. This board is gettin real slow now. What we got is people postin shit up, and expecting feedback when they dont actually reply to other people's shit. Everyone needs to relaise if you just took 5 seconds out to reply and feedback on someone else's rhymes then you'd prolly get more feedback on your own rhymes.

Im a prime example... I do my best to reply to other peoples shit.. even if its only a scentence i will reply, then i look at my own shit and im gettin 2 replies maximum.

Something needs to be done.. If people jus took time out to reply to one of two rhymes then they'd get more feedback.

Is anyone feelin me?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:I think we need some sort of rule
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 05:36:10 PM »
yeh i know where u comin from..... i'll try to post sum more feedback

kick ass album

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 10:42:57 PM »
i know what you mean, sometimes i dont reply to some coz i just dont understand it. im not a frequent user but ill try to reply more often.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 10:26:42 AM »
i dont respond to alot of yalls shit cuz its all the same.. if i ever see some shit deservin my feedback i will but im not gonna be mean just to be mean. nah mean. im not tryin to be a dick just sayin..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 11:54:27 AM »
i dont respond to alot of yalls shit cuz its all the same.. if i ever see some shit deservin my feedback i will but im not gonna be mean just to be mean. nah mean. im not tryin to be a dick just sayin..

Yeah i feel where ya cummin from.. But it would be better if more catz replied to let othas know what they think, and give the newbies especally, some pointers