Author Topic: JA RULE & FATAL (outlawz) - The Wrap ->> HOT!  (Read 933 times)

Quakaveli

Re:JA RULE & FATAL (outlawz) - The Wrap ->> HOT!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2003, 09:00:13 PM »
it was coo song, nice beat nice verses too :o

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 12:23:26 AM »
Ohhh look, the Outlawz are auditioning Ja Rule to replace 2Pac as there leader now. Hahah.

LOL word..
Fatal say that 50 didn't know Pac, so he shouldn't be sampling him, but how did Ja know Pac ??
Besides, if Pac was alive, he would probably hate Ja Rule for copying him.. but I guess Fatal gotta make him some money too.. and through Ja Rule is a safe route..

I feel like I have to post up a few Mobb Deep-tracks now, with all this ignorance going on here...  :-\
One of the best groups in rap ever, and people don't know the beat to their lead single from their previous album...
They even played it on high rotation on MTV and all..

But the thing is...if pac was alive...i'll bet ja wouldn't be actin and rappin like pac...

and yea mobb deep is one of the dopest groups ever...but they fell off pretty hard with that infamy album...shit was fucking wack...espically the production...wtf happen to HAVOC?...he used to produce some dope ass beats back in the days...but he's rappin did get better...while prodigy...sounds like he's in a fucking coma or somethin...he used to spit some hard shit back in the days...but now i guess he got fucking lazy or somethin...

soufside

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 01:36:03 PM »
if pac wuz still alive dere wouldnt b ruff ryderz murder inc prolly wouldnt b shady dere wouldnt b alot of cliques crew labels an all dat i tink duh game would uh been jus like it wuz b4 he died kaotic crazy an out uh control wif jus dope azz music

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2003, 05:44:41 PM »
yo dog ain't nobody gone diss pac, fuck em on the reel. pac and ja where close. thats why. look u people need to open ur eyes :o. fuck every one is on 50 dick. 50's hot fuck thats shit. man outlawz know whats up? shit i am out fuck all of u. ;D

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2003, 06:41:41 PM »
One of the best diss tracks I have ever heard...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2003, 07:18:38 PM »
are u deaf?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2003, 09:48:25 AM »
yo dog ain't nobody gone diss pac, fuck em on the reel. pac and ja where close. thats why. look u people need to open ur eyes :o. fuck every one is on 50 dick. 50's hot fuck thats shit. man outlawz know whats up? shit i am out fuck all of u. ;D

^^^I must've been out of this board for too long, since when did the "Dumb Fuck Detector" stop working, and started letin' them dumbasses in.....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jome

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2003, 08:22:08 PM »

LMAO.

Let me ask you this: Is this the first diss track you have EVER heard ?
If not, how many have you heard ?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2003, 08:22:22 PM by Pharoahe Jome »

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2003, 11:30:21 PM »
I have heard alot...but I really think that this one is one of the best...but see its IMO you peopl can say what u want...but IMO its one of the best...and no I am not deaf