Author Topic: Who Should Stop Rapping?  (Read 963 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Who Should Stop Rapping?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 11:02:12 AM »
Definitely Eminem! He's fucken wack and he's ruining hip-hop, he really needs to call it quits.
what are you a fuckin idiot *looks at screen name an see's its topdogg187*   guess that answered my question

so what just because i think eminem sucks my opinion is wrong? fuck you and anybody else that thinks that becausei have my own fucken opinion and you have yours, and if i think eminem is fucken wack and needs to quit ruinin hip-hop ain't nothing you fucken say gonna change that!
notice he didnt dispute the fact he was a fuckin idiot lol

why the fukc would i do that man when i already know that i'm not an idiot and yer the fucken ignorant motherfucker who thinks anyone who thinks eminem sucks is an idiot which is stupid cuz theres prolly 3508385380 muthafuckas hatin on that wanker so i guess there all idiots too  ::)

pappy

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 11:04:41 AM »
Definitely Eminem! He's fucken wack and he's ruining hip-hop, he really needs to call it quits.
what are you a fuckin idiot *looks at screen name an see's its topdogg187*   guess that answered my question

so what just because i think eminem sucks my opinion is wrong? fuck you and anybody else that thinks that becausei have my own fucken opinion and you have yours, and if i think eminem is fucken wack and needs to quit ruinin hip-hop ain't nothing you fucken say gonna change that!

why the fukc would i do that man when i already know that i'm not an idiot and yer the fucken ignorant motherfucker who thinks anyone who thinks eminem sucks is an idiot which is stupid cuz theres prolly 3508385380 muthafuckas hatin on that wanker so i guess there all idiots too  ::)

so over 3 billion people hate on eminem.  Wow those special classes are really helping
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 11:05:36 AM by Joe Dick »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 11:49:52 AM »
eminem is the greatest emcee that ever lived.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2003, 12:34:43 PM »

So you want the cat who you claim is 'Running HipHop' to stop rapping? if he's running hiphop and he stopped rapping where would that put hiphop?

I will admit i am a big eminem fan. But look at it this way: Who would you rarther have being the mainstream face of hiphop?

Ludacris - Im sorry... he is wack..
Ja Rule - Goes without saying
Nelly -   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What other mainstream artists are out there who are almost being the 'face of hiphop'

Lets face it, if eminem stopped.. Where would we all be?

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2003, 01:22:39 PM »
I'd like to hear a little of the explanation of why Eminem is wack.. is it his content? his flow? his voice? his specific lyrics? etc etc

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2003, 01:44:39 PM »
[DMX][Snoop][Cam'ron][Jay-Z]

Ja Rule is a good R&B artist though ;D

Jay-Z should quit while he is ahead

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2003, 01:55:36 PM »
There are too many to name...

Bigg AG

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2003, 01:58:18 PM »
SCCIT!!!!!!

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2003, 07:18:22 PM »

so over 3 billion people hate on eminem.  Wow those special classes are really helping

well okay not that many but you obvoiusly gget the picture unless your fucken handicapped which you might be! a lot of people hate him and think he sucks so let people have their opinions and if you don't like them then tough fucken luck.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2003, 07:20:32 PM »

So you want the cat who you claim is 'Running HipHop' to stop rapping? if he's running hiphop and he stopped rapping where would that put hiphop?

I will admit i am a big eminem fan. But look at it this way: Who would you rarther have being the mainstream face of hiphop?

Ludacris - Im sorry... he is wack..
Ja Rule - Goes without saying
Nelly -   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What other mainstream artists are out there who are almost being the 'face of hiphop'

Lets face it, if eminem stopped.. Where would we all be?

Luda wack? oh hell naw dude I think luda is one of the fucken dopest cats out right now and i'd rather have him or 50 cent running the mainstream over em because at least there songs are entertaining and aren't straight up pop garbage like eminems.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2003, 07:22:19 PM »
I'd like to hear a little of the explanation of why Eminem is wack.. is it his content? his flow? his voice? his specific lyrics? etc etc

i dont' like his voice fer one thing it's too fucken annoying and i cna't listen to him more than once, his content got boring after the sslp which wuz his only decent album IMO.

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2003, 09:48:11 PM »
i agree wit dude sayin emenim should call tha quits...he's garbage...i dont feel shit he says...i know 89% of this forum is white .. so yall gone feel him... cuz yall can relate 2 him...hell some of yall might hate nsync,brittney,backstreet boys and stay in mobile homes wit a redneck 4 a mother...i aint gone knock yall...thats yall struggle...

hell 95% of his fans is white...and thats how he's in tha position he's in now..cuz yall come from tha same side of tha tracks.. he said it himself ..if somebody black was rappin tha same shit he's rappin about ..tha whole planet would look at him stupid..cuz his em's content wouldnt appeal wit blacks or mexicans...

i know he sold over a million records... but damn i dont hear them in tha hood...so that tells u somethin...i put money u wont hear a nigga comin down tha street bangin emenim in tha hood..if u from where im from.. a nigga will steal ya shit and beat ya ass 4 comin down tha street wit it...

emenim bein tha greatest rapper of all time... nall thats yall opinion...he's tha greatest white rapper... but not tha best overall..... i know 4 a fact pharoah monch will eat him up 4 days...talib will murder him..,hell scarface will destroy him album 4 album... l.l. has 10 platinum plaques in a row...when emenim does that then i will agree he's tha best... until then...smh.. ::)

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2003, 12:23:58 PM »

89% of this forum is white .. so yall gone feel him...

How about talking bullshit??? ??? Sice when has skincolour been a reason to feel someone?You feel someone because of his skills not because he's black or white or purple...I'm white and I appreciate Eminem as a rapper and I'd still do if he was black. Of course its possible you're frustrated because a white rapper's the most succesful rapper right now and you feel a black rapper has to be because you can only feel a black rapper.To deny Eminem being a great rapper is ridiculous.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Smooth

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2003, 02:08:34 PM »
LMAO at anyone sayin Snoop should stop rappin... and people sayin Eminem is the greatest emcee alive... as for rappers that fell off, Prodigy from Mobb Deep has gotten slowly wack and now sounds NOTHING like his early days... also Bizarre cause he isn't really sayin anything worthwhile... also maybe Too Short since he said he was gonna stop like what 3 times now? and he's not as tight as he was back in the day...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2003, 02:14:55 PM »

89% of this forum is white .. so yall gone feel him...

How about talking bullshit??? ??? Sice when has skincolour been a reason to feel someone?You feel someone because of his skills not because he's black or white or purple...I'm white and I appreciate Eminem as a rapper and I'd still do if he was black. Of course its possible you're frustrated because a white rapper's the most succesful rapper right now and you feel a black rapper has to be because you can only feel a black rapper.To deny Eminem being a great rapper is ridiculous.

Word...Color don't matter...its all about the skills...A lot of rappers would agree that Eminem has great lyrical talent...