Author Topic: Yeah its about old now, time to pull your heads outta your asses  (Read 835 times)

budsmokeronly

and use your brains a bit.  These pics with words on them have gotten real old, real quik.  I know some of you are completely helpless when it comes to thinking for yourself, but c'mon, are you that dumb that you can't think of something to say yourself, that you have to go copy it from someone else.  If you make the pics yourself, that is one thing, but if you just copy them from someone else, that is just retarded.

bottom line:  I think the pics are gay, so I am just gonna clown on people for using them because you are dumb and unoriginal.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Yeah its about old now, time to pull your heads outta your asses
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 01:35:47 PM »
OK you can think the pics are gay. But i find them funny so i will continue to use them. Please do not cry beacause of this, just try and put up with it. Did you relaise that making a thread like this will just encourage some people to use them even more excessivily just to piss you off?

This thread is just waiting to have a pic posted in it beacuse your whining about it. Fair enough if you dont like them, but cant you just grin and bare it? They aren't hurting you. Its not as if the excessive use of the pictures is slowing your comp down, or giving you viruses, its not harming you so just put up with it.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 01:40:25 PM »
and use your brains a bit.  These pics with words on them have gotten real old, real quik.  I know some of you are completely helpless when it comes to thinking for yourself, but c'mon, are you that dumb that you can't think of something to say yourself, that you have to go copy it from someone else.  If you make the pics yourself, that is one thing, but if you just copy them from someone else, that is just retarded.

bottom line:  I think the pics are gay, so I am just gonna clown on people for using them because you are dumb and unoriginal.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 01:50:14 PM »
Did you relaise that making a thread like this will just encourage some people to use them even more excessivily just to piss you off?

Well, look here, we got ourselves a fuckin sherlock holmes.  Thanks for the advice homey.

And I ain't crying about this shit, it doesn't bother me at all.  Like I said, I think people who post these pics are:

a) unoriginal
b) jackasses
c) funny, last year when I saw the pics
d) 90% of the most useless posters on this board, and probably even more worthless in their little lives outside of wcc.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 01:52:32 PM »

LMMFAO!  Where did you find that fucking pic?  That is fucking hilarious, in fact it is the funniest thing I have ever seen.  Did you create that yourself, or did you have to copy it from someone more original and smarter than yourself?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 01:53:56 PM »
I copied it from ebaumsworld. You should really check it out man.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2003, 01:54:10 PM »
like i said before it was funny before EVERYONE started doing it. i remember posting alot of those pics back in 2001 when i first joined..fags..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2003, 01:56:03 PM »
Did you relaise that making a thread like this will just encourage some people to use them even more excessivily just to piss you off?

Well, look here, we got ourselves a fuckin sherlock holmes.  Thanks for the advice homey.

And I ain't crying about this shit, it doesn't bother me at all.  Like I said, I think people who post these pics are:

a) unoriginal
b) jackasses
d) 90% of the most useless posters on this board, and probably even more worthless in their little lives outside of wcc.

So what if these people are unoriginal jackasses. How does it affect you? Worry about yourself.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2003, 02:05:18 PM »

a) unoriginal
b) jackasses

No need to call me a '...fucking sherlock holmes.' i was only stating my opnion. Try and chill a bit..

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2003, 02:05:42 PM »
So what if these people are unoriginal jackasses. How does it affect you? Worry about yourself.

Trust me Mr. Jackass, I wouldn't worry about you if you were the fucking president, muchless a crackbaby that I will never have anything to do with.  Let me repeat one more time, a bit slower for people like yourself that can't quite grasp these tough concepts:  These pics don't bother me at all, but if you are going to post them, and I read the thread, I may clown on you for no reason at all except that you are retarded.

*note to schitzophrenic

Read the above paragraph as many times as needed to understand.  Call 1-800-help mee for help.  

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2003, 02:11:18 PM »
You made an entire thread dedicated to jackasses and pictures. Don't you have anything better to do? Talk about being retarded. Are you expecting me to go "I will never post pics again so I can save myself from being clowned by some faggot ass cracker on the internet." Puhlease.. ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2003, 02:13:13 PM »
You want me stop posting pics....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2003, 02:13:56 PM »
You made an entire thread dedicated to jackasses and pictures. Don't you have anything better to do? Talk about being retarded. Are you expecting me to go "I will never post pics again so I can save myself from being clowned by some faggot ass cracker on the internet." Puhlease..  

You just told me to worry about myself, and now you are asking me if I have anything better to do?  You know what dude, go back to posting your pics, at least you won't show off your OWN stupidity.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2003, 02:15:15 PM »
I knew you would change your mind.... 8)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2003, 02:16:37 PM »
AC is right, grow up and stop representing yourself with those weak non-funny pictures.
40oz Graphire