Author Topic: who believes in god  (Read 632 times)

Hater Player

Re:who believes in god
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2003, 04:20:46 PM »
yea i beleive in god best belive it jesu christo dogg thas the man and mother mary be da baddest mami i gotz love for all my caTolicos

ps what kinda fuckin person dont belive in god u sum kinda fukin alien or animal or sumthin dogg

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2003, 06:01:47 PM »
I believe In God

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2003, 06:26:04 PM »
I worship one god, and one god only.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 07:44:21 PM »
Yes, I believe in God, and I follow Sikhism.  I also beleive in the theory of evolution, and look at it as a great way God used to start off life on Earth.

P.S - Nice avatar+sig Quake, props, peace

-{bLaDe}

yo blade. i hear alot about you bein sikh and what-not, but im lazy and i was just wonderin if you could hook me up wit a site or somethin outlining sikhism.

i dont believe in god.. yada yada.
i find it very very ironic in the fact that so many people, including darwin himself, die as christians. you have to ask yourself, as atheists, we believe in no afterlife, if you were on your death bed, wouldnt it make sense to make penance with god? you  have nothing to lose, if ya get screwed in purgatory.. you at least died as a christian, dying as an atheist means no afterlife, no heaven, just a corpse, if ya died as a christian it provides hope.. people who make video games these days got it all figured out (sounds weird but its true, Final Fantasy 10 [X] deals alot with religion and whoever plays it betta not skip the surface, sounds childish but whatever). i will not do that and i will face death with whatever comes with it. but ill tell you this. I AINT MUTHA FUCKIN DYIN, until i feel its necessary.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 07:47:47 PM »
So, really, what you're saying, is that Darwin believed in God enough to fear his wrath?

And remember, evolution and a god are not mutually exclusive.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 07:52:59 PM »
Yeah.. darwin,  during the end of his life.. grew to fear a God, and decidely became a christian partially, i believe, to exterior influences.. and maybe the truth about atheism hit him and he realized that.. after death there is nothing. i believe that the only reason he died a christian was to take an extra stab at life.

you are also right that god and evolution aren't mutually exclusive.. but i think due to the lack of divine intervention, and a total lack of proof that god exists, that evolution exists without god. when i look into the sky, i dont see god, period. (figure of speech)

[X] .. hey i figured out a character.. haha.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2003, 07:55:35 PM »
I see God in the face of that friend I was talking about on G Spot; I see God in the eyes of my baby niece. I see God in the heroism of men like Gandhi, Massoud, Gordon, etc.

I see God everywhere. And, well, Darwin was always a Christian (note his epilogue to Descent of Man), he was just never a rabid one until the end. He was a philosopher, willing to contemplate his religion was wrong.

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »
Very true. I feel like God is just a presence among us and different people see God in other people, or anything for that matter.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2003, 08:03:04 PM »
I see God in the face of that friend I was talking about on G Spot; I see God in the eyes of my baby niece. I see God in the heroism of men like Gandhi, Massoud, Gordon, etc.

I see God everywhere. And, well, Darwin was always a Christian (note his epilogue to Descent of Man), he was just never a rabid one until the end. He was a philosopher, willing to contemplate his religion was wrong.

and thats what makes us different.

ahhh.. the beauty of DNA

thats how we do..

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2003, 08:08:02 PM »
Ah, the beauty God's eternal ineffability.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2003, 09:27:31 AM »
I believe in myself.

me too :) As for god... well sorta.. not really though.. I mean its been so many years that he's been nailed to a cross and reborn, I mean, wtf, how many lives does this dude have ? lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2003, 09:36:21 AM »
Do you try to be so retarded?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2003, 01:59:26 PM »
You know, a major part of believing in God is believing in your self and that noting is beyond one's grasp, lol

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2003, 02:07:24 PM »
Yes, I believe in God, and I follow Sikhism.  I also beleive in the theory of evolution, and look at it as a great way God used to start off life on Earth.

P.S - Nice avatar+sig Quake, props, peace

-{bLaDe}

yo blade. i hear alot about you bein sikh and what-not, but im lazy and i was just wonderin if you could hook me up wit a site or somethin outlining sikhism.

i dont believe in god.. yada yada.
i find it very very ironic in the fact that so many people, including darwin himself, die as christians. you have to ask yourself, as atheists, we believe in no afterlife, if you were on your death bed, wouldnt it make sense to make penance with god? you  have nothing to lose, if ya get screwed in purgatory.. you at least died as a christian, dying as an atheist means no afterlife, no heaven, just a corpse, if ya died as a christian it provides hope.. people who make video games these days got it all figured out (sounds weird but its true, Final Fantasy 10 [X] deals alot with religion and whoever plays it betta not skip the surface, sounds childish but whatever). i will not do that and i will face death with whatever comes with it. but ill tell you this. I AINT MUTHA FUCKIN DYIN, until i feel its necessary.

You could hit me up on AIM or MSN if you want to talk about my religion, i'd be glad to discuss it.  I don't know many sikh websites, but try http://www.sikhs.org/topics.htm or http://www.sikhnet.com/s/SikhIntro

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2003, 06:32:13 PM »
ill hit you up on aim sometime.. ill peep these sites too

thats how we do..