Author Topic: .....so i dropped the iron on my arm..........  (Read 257 times)

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
.....so i dropped the iron on my arm..........
« on: August 16, 2001, 06:27:52 AM »
yeah you heard me right

i done dropped the motherfucking iron right on my god damn arm!  >:( >:( >:(

now...you might be wondering....."why the fuck was crem doing his OWN ironing in the first place? hes been succesfull enough in avoiding it during the last 23 years".....well, to cut a long story short...it was all the fault of women (as usual). first of all my sister was out of town and so i had no one to do my damn laundry, second of all the bitch that runs the laundrette said she didnt do ironing and third of all i was meeting this fly ass lady that i been seeing lately.

so, i took out my portable ironing board (which i stole from a hotel back in like '91) blew away the age old dust and cobwebs...and began to iron (or at least try) my favirote shirt.....anyway.....id left the oven on in the other room with southern fries, cod crispies and potato waffles in it and forgot all about it.....halfway through my ironing i realised that my whole shit would be burning up by now....and i cant go out on an empty stomach....so i ran (which is something i usually try to avoid doing at all costs) into the kitchen...but i got stopped in my tracks as i stood on the iron wire, tripped myself over face first on the  cold tile floor and the piping hot iron fell and landed casually on my lower arm. end of story.

basically that shit made me mad as hell and i want sympathy.....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Tecknine

Re: .....so i dropped the iron on my arm..........
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2001, 07:43:11 AM »
Ahh dude that shit musta hurt...hahaha

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 08:51:57 AM »
*Sizzle*.....Ouch!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2001, 10:51:40 AM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POOR CREM !! LETS KISS IT BETTER  :-* LOL !!

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2001, 03:20:25 PM »
LOL,funny story. but that must have really hurt tssssssssssssssssssssssss       ahhhhhhhhhhhh :o

i feel sorry for ya man

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2001, 06:10:49 PM »
Thats crazy.....the same thing happened to me about 5-6 years ago on a vacation to los vegas. It was about 8-9 am in the morning and me and my cousin were fighting over the tv remote control. I wanted to watch sports center and she wanted to watch some bs tv show. So the remote flys across the room and falls under the ironing board. We were wrestling when I escaped dove under the ironing board and the iron fell on my left arm and burned me.  It hurts. Put some aloe on it and it should be gone in no time.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Big BpG

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2001, 10:24:27 PM »
well get this, when i went to mexico a few years back, i was about to take a shower, i tripped over a damn cord that was hooked to an electric fan, the fan fell in the tub, my foot was in the tub, ......... ya understand? I was zappppppped like a lighting bolt.

but i survived......

-bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2001, 11:46:20 PM »
lol you think that's bad

i was at my friends house waiting for him to get ready i was in the living room watching some quality tv then from the kitchen i hear a loud ass scream, being he lazy mexican i am i  just ignored it andthought i'd get the facts later or hear him bitch about it from the kitchen rather than getting up (hey it was a compfotable couch)anyways....the next thing i know the ambulance came busting throught the door , to make a long story short my friend is a dumb ass freak and jumped out of the shower butt naked without a towl and was  in the kitchen  ironing his clothes...naked (fucken freak) and some how the iron fell and burned his whole fuckin crotch area...

sad but true story

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2001, 03:42:38 AM »
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooowwwwwwww  :o

that shit makes me feel weird, LOL jake just sites there on the couch, that shit was funny there but  after finding out what happened, im out

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2001, 04:36:41 AM »
what would have been even more hillarious is if jake didnt notice the ambulance come or nothing and about an hour later he was still just sat there on the couch watching tv when he thought "where the fuck did he go?"
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2001, 07:27:07 AM »
dang, you could have checked on him. I feel sorry for the dude.  
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2001, 08:41:29 AM »
Yesterday I was at "Universal Studios" with my 2 homies (One is lazy), so we were running down the long ass stairs (without the lazy one, he just went on the escalater), and me and my homie got down and ran into the "Jurrasic Park" ride so we could go twice (once without lazy, and once with lazy), but than when I was running I suddenly slipped and fell backwards because the floor was wet, so I bumped my head REALLY hard on the side walk, and got a big bruise on my ass, and after that happened, I couldn't see straight for 3 hours...It hurt, and I have the biggest bump on the back of my head now...

Oh, and my Kobe Jersey is dirty as fuck!...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2001, 09:07:22 AM »
Check this

About 3 yrs ago I was fooling around on our ladder, pretending I was Shawn Michaels winning the ladder match or sumthin lol
The ladder is about 8 or 9 feet high - my little brother was on his bike and lost control and smashed into the ladder
I fell to the floor and landed on my left arm - and guess what?
My bone was sticking out of my arm!
Anyway I just fainted and had to have a 4 hr operation on my arm, and i've got this long ass scar down my arm from the op

Safe

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2001, 11:47:22 AM »
damn u all got painful stories here..... damn that sux people
and as for crem since u posted that.. that must of sucked .and to all u otha people same thing

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2001, 12:13:04 PM »
i nearly COLLASPED in universal studios in florida, they gave out warnings in Universal Studios that this particular day was a particularly hot day .. and that u should stay in the shade but my family being my family decided to go ahead anyway .... anyway i went on to with them until i could'nt walk anymore ... AND THEY LEFT ME!! i had to sit down to rest on a bench and this bench was not in the shade ... so slowly things started just to get darker and darker ... lol .. and just b4 i blacked out ....... some nice black guy shook me up and gave me a cup of ice (cause he thought i looked like i was too hot) and he stayed with me till my faggot-ass family who left their poor over heated daughter to collaspe came back.... lol