Author Topic: .....so i dropped the iron on my arm..........  (Read 258 times)

Doggystylin

Re: .....so i dropped the iron on my arm..........
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2001, 02:08:46 PM »
out of the last three stories i heard. Jay Ay Beeee won  ohhhhhhh that sounds really painfull

2nd place comes in NIK, that shit would suck, that also sounds painfull

and lee's story didnt really sound painfull, but it would suck if that happened
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2001, 04:29:16 AM »
heres another story

ok about 7 years ago or so my cousin was the head counciler of this summer camp and i went every year and he wanted my mom to be a counsiler for one of the girl's cabins....my mom's like a big city person and never been in the woods before in her life so they told her to bring some mosquito repelant becuase the bugs in that area are EVERYWHERE, and they told her to get the fresh scent kinda cuz the regular shit smells like piss....anyways my mom was in a mad rush the day before we had to go to camp, so she went to the store and made a mad dash to get all the supplies we needed...i already had some mosquito repellant so she was the only one who had to buy repelant....anyways my mom's a retard and saw this big display of fresh scent black flag cacaroach spray and thought it was the same thing as bug repelant , so when we got to camp and started spraying the repelant all over our selves my mom all the sudden hits the ground and starts shaking and shit....like a cacaroach...it was some crazy shit , good thing it was right in front of the nurses cabin or else my mom woulda been in the geniss book of records for dumbest accidental suicide

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2001, 04:51:08 AM »
LMAO!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2001, 12:11:35 PM »
HAHAHA!!!!! Y'all got some funny ass stories. I got a good story on how we got our hotel room at San Diego for free but this ain't the appropriate place to share it. I tell it later.

and I feel sorry for your friend Jake, that fucked up LMAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2001, 02:02:41 PM »
well, they all sound painful yo
i am goin 2 tell u sum shit thats part of a big ass story that i cant be assed explaining
basically the most recent is that my boyfriend tim, got in shit with wolfpackers back along, had 2 go ireland n shit fo cpla weeks
anyway, he ran in2 um in a pub uva day, cut a long story short he ended up gettin twatted, got knifed in the leg, his mate, who he knows thru me , luke just left him 2 get twatted
tim was pissed off bout this, twatted luke, broke his nose, black eye blah blah
luke called me up givin me abuse n shit, tim found out, tim went round lukes
turned out 2 b trap, ther were 8 of um,ok 1 of the guys is ben. now ben and tim hate each other cos bens jealous of tim bein wit me and ben winds tim up all the time
so ben says sum shit like "im guna rape ur bitch laura up the arse and shes guna fuckin luv it and gag for more"
tim trips, big fight knives cum in2 play, tim knifes ben
then i has my boy cryin 2 me on the fone cus wut he did and beggin me not 2 leave him
and now hes gone 2 majorca
and mite not b back for over a month till things cool off, least he didnt run away agen
neway
aint my life fun!
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2001, 05:15:39 PM »
hahHAHAHAHAHA i just found out hes cheating on me aswelll
hahahaha life iz just funny lol
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2001, 05:19:09 PM »
ok about 7 years ago or so my cousin was the head counciler of this summer camp and i went every year and he wanted my mom to be a counsiler for one of the girl's cabins....my mom's like a big city person and never been in the woods before in her life so they told her to bring some mosquito repelant becuase the bugs in that area are EVERYWHERE, and they told her to get the fresh scent kinda cuz the regular shit smells like piss....anyways my mom was in a mad rush the day before we had to go to camp, so she went to the store and made a mad dash to get all the supplies we needed...i already had some mosquito repellant so she was the only one who had to buy repelant....anyways my mom's a retard and saw this big display of fresh scent black flag cacaroach spray and thought it was the same thing as bug repelant , so when we got to camp and started spraying the repelant all over our selves my mom all the sudden hits the ground and starts shaking and shit....like a cacaroach...it was some crazy shit , good thing it was right in front of the nurses cabin or else my mom woulda been in the geniss book of records for dumbest accidental suicide

LoL, my friend, and his little 11 year old brother were fighting, and socking eachother really hard, but were running around so they got away from each other at some points, and the little one ran away, and picked up some Cocka Roach Killer spray, and sprayed it ALL over my friends head, and all over his body, and everything...My friend didn't wanna do anything, cuz he said he would get in trouble, and he didnt seem to care much anyways...But he smelled like shit...Nothing happened to him though...It's non-toxic to humans...

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2001, 04:58:50 PM »
dayum i gots a painfull story to tell to not a bout me tho

got up today thort i wanna do somethin exciting..rang up some of my boyz then we pied in my friends car and go outta town to this teeny bopper festival it like s club 7 n shit..party in the park is wat it was called..

anyway..id just rolled the shiznit of a hand rolled joint...sat down to smoke it..cops walk by thort fuck this went..

i went ova to near where the portaloos were sat down..then realized i needed a piss..i was just about to go in one of the cabins..wen this drunk fuckin herion overdosed crack head stumbles into the toilet..just about to go in and this lil kid runs round the corner and says..move back fo a minute..so i did

just as i am walkin away..the thing tips over with the smack rat in it..the nigga dun got half of himself out then it tips..so hes trapped high as fuck and with loads of piss n shit n all this blue antiseptic stuff pouring all ova hius face n shit...

real disgustin..he gets up stumbles about tries to swing for a coupe ppl..swings for me in confusion so i ducked and proceeded to say "wat in the name of fuck are you doin..j-dogg in the house..RECOGNIZE..every1 stared at me fo a minute then kept laffin

security guards run ova twat the smack head then a load of his crew come over start hollarin shit at these meathead security guards..boom..wack..riot starts..motha fuckin sirens start whilin..damn bitch ass hoe ass police on horses tryin to run me over in the shit..so me n my joint fled to a grassy bank..so with a bottle of dr pepper, my spliff..and my mp3 player..i sat on the bank and watched in unfold..mad shit!..sarah cox from MTV starts hollarin from the mic break it up n shit..so the motha fuckin crowd start throwin bottles and hot dogs at the sista...she runs off stage...another act come on..but its cool cos every1 loves these ppl..i think the group is weekenmd playaz..load of shit..trust me...fuck garage n dance n all that shit..this day was well funny

got so high the cluds were at ground level after many many manby many joints n bongs..seen a riot..ate food..and went on this mad ass ride..wat a daY

peace

2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2001, 09:56:30 AM »
LoL, the girls from 3LW are my age...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2001, 06:04:08 PM »
My dads got a shit load of accidents one he few 18 feet off a latter an broke his foot.   A year later he was changes his brakes on his truck,  suptin wasnt comin off in tha wheel well so he leaned in ( was sitting on a mil crate),  tha Jack gave out an tha van fell on his back,  he was supporting tha van on his back,  he was died twice,  they revised him both times,  he had a couple of broken ribs,  a collapsed lung an was paralyzed from tha waste down,  nutin serious,  sum funny shit if ya ask me.  Oh yea when i was a kid i was walkin on my kitchen counter tha cabinet door was open under it,  I slipped an tha door ended up between tha door,  my nuts hurt like A MUTHAfucka.

p.s. I was jokin bout my dads accident being funny,  I aint that fucked up in tha head

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2001, 04:55:15 AM »

though...It's non-toxic to humans...

he musta been using some ghetto ass bug spray cuz there are big warning signs on those cans DO NOT INHALE, plus my mom sprayed the whole can on her

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09