Author Topic: SOOPAFLY Interview online now! Head over to check it out!  (Read 672 times)

Big BpG

Re:SOOPAFLY Interview online now! Head over to check it out!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2003, 11:28:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

when nima asks him about 50 cents, a baby starts crying....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Blue

Huh ??
You mean this?:

dubcnn.com : Are you down with 50 Cent?

Yeah, I ain't met him personally, but I'm a fan...

naw, listen to the audio... hahahaha, some baby is crying in the bg

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2003, 07:58:17 PM »
yea that was a very good interview...he kept it real, not trying to talk shit in the interview about other people..........and he is closer to snoop than knocturnal, and just kept it real on that subject about X and working with him.........   now  about the releases coming out of dogghouse....im sure he is happy being down with snoop...and will ride with snoop to the end..........but im sure he wants to put out releases......hopefully he does....
the whole DPG and all the DPGC extended family members need to get together and just run shit...........need some baby DPG's to take over soon.........snoop and them cant be rappin forever............
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2003, 03:23:35 PM »
thanks for the feedback, im unstickyin this