Author Topic: my views on tha West right now!  (Read 106 times)

Bigg AG

my views on tha West right now!
« on: May 26, 2003, 03:42:16 PM »
To me tha WEst has not been the best!first off we have NO West Coast mainstream rap out right now. i mean i watch BET Rap City and all they play is East and Southern rap! WTF where tha hell is tha West? y tha hell  has it been taking Tha Eastsidaz album so long to drop? When tha fucc are we gonna here new DJ Quik shyt? and sum new Dr. Dre shyt? y tha fucc does Dr. Dre never help out tha West? he pisses me off cuzz him and Snoop know if they do sum shyt together its gonna sell and be great music! and y tha fucc havent we heard any new Westside Connection shyt? Also when tha hell is Daz gonna get mainstream? Y is he talking so much shyt right now? DPG Dillinger and Young Gotti was very dissapointing to me! Tha Row needs to fuccin drop sum shyt too how long have they been saying they were gonna drop sumthin? i feel like slapping tha shyt outta Suge and tell Crooked I to get his ass in tha studio. i have laid off of tha West for a while i have been Listeing to alot of Bone Thugs n shyt! i think if tha Row drops sum shyt 90% of it is gonna succ! and Jayo Felony is not tha "West Coast" like he stated in the interview and he cant touch Tray Deee in a lyrical level! Snoop Dogg needs to get Pimmp Slapped and quit trying to be so fuccin East Coast and learn his rhymes succ right now PTCTBDB SUXED now that i think about it it was HORRIBLE!  and i miss that old gangsta shyt like The Chronic and Bow Down etc. y cant there be more shyt like that? and y do good rappers like K-Os get slept on? he is a bad ass Underground Rapper he needs sum listening! and last but not least Mainstream rap SUX right now Rap in general is starting to SUCK right now! wut are ya'lls thoughts on this? im out!!!

platinumk777

Re:my views on tha West right now!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 04:30:49 PM »
Man, no offense, but I'm growing weary of these threads with peeps dissing the west and talking about how it's dying. How many "West Coast is dead" threads do we need?

Funkadelic

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 04:36:26 PM »
I'm also bored by all these threats that talk about the fall of the west coast. I fucking don't care whether the music is commercial or not. The west coast isn't dead. There are so many dope rappers in the west, it would take to long to type them all. But just like you've noticed, they are underground, but that's not important, as long as they still bring these quality releases.

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 04:37:51 PM »
Man, no offense, but I'm growing weary of these threads with peeps dissing the west and talking about how it's dying. How many "West Coast is dead" threads do we need?

i feel u im not trying to say its dead but its at an All Time Low. u feel me? im out!!!