Author Topic: is it just me or is DPG puttin more and more stuff out?  (Read 109 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is it just me or is DPG puttin more and more stuff out?
« on: May 26, 2003, 10:47:41 PM »
is it just me or has DPG been puttin more and more shit out lately? cuz theres all these mixtapes and albums commin soon and all this

platinumk777

Re:is it just me or is DPG puttin more and more stuff out?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 11:05:16 PM »
I was about to make a thread on this... it seems as though Snoop & The DPG Camp are trying to gain more & more popularity through mixtapes, which was partially the reason for 50 Cent's success. I guess they've taken this approach to connect back to the streets, rather than just keeping it mainstream (in reference to Snoop mostly).

IMO, it's a clever thing to do. I mean, think about it, this whole forum is buzzing about Snoop's latest performances on the mixtapes, talking about how the hungry Snoop is resurfacing. If he keeps on releasing mixtapes, he will be building up a lot of hype for his upcoming albums. To me, this is a winning formula. What do yall think?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 11:09:48 PM »
IMO, it's a clever thing to do. I mean, think about it, this whole forum is buzzing about Snoop's latest performances on the mixtapes, talking about how the hungry Snoop is resurfacing. If he keeps on releasing mixtapes, he will be building up a lot of hype for his upcoming albums. To me, this is a winning formula. What do yall think?

I agree.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 11:32:33 PM »
ya i agree with that 2 and hey its workin on me cuz i cant wait 4 this new Daz cd it sounds hella tite from wut iv heard of it